{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-27 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Error had forgotten how painful it was going to the WWKingdom; an entire week stuck on his ship, sure, he had been on longer trips, but something about going to the WWKingdom bored him; to make matters worse he had his crew to deal with, not mentioning Ink and his provocative behaviour! 

Error looked out the stained glass of his window; watching as the ship floated into the docking area. Error sighed before standing up from his chair and grabbing his hat. 

"We're here, C'mon." Error motioned toward Ink before opening the door of the captain quarters and walking out onto the deck. 

"I can't deal with this right now." Nightmare grumbled as he approached Error, glaring over at the bridge where his brother practically jumped up and down. "You poor thing." Ink tsked as he cringed; even he could feel the positive aura radiating off the King. 

"Better be ready for a hug the moment the gangplank is down." Error chuckled as he patted Nightmare's back; turning his attention as he noticed Reaper walking toward the board with a shit-eating grin. Nightmare groaned as he watched Reaper look him dead in the eye and set the gangplank down. 

"Better get running, big boy!" Ink howled as Nightmare froze in place the moment Dream walked onto the gangplank. 

Error turned around as he felt a presence next to him; slightly making him jolt. "What's happening here?" Geno questioned as he stood next to the other glitch, eyeing Nightmare who suddenly started running. 

"brotherly bonding." Error smirked as he watched Nightmare use his tentacles to latch onto a post that was out of the kings reach. Geno hummed in response with a slight shrug to his shoulders. 

"We will be meeting a marine biologist at the aquarium since the royal scientist is not yet available until later, we'll head there once you two are ready! For now, I have something to discuss with Sci." 

Geno warmly smiled toward Error before walking off to the pier where Sci was. "You aren't talking as much, is something wrong?" Ink looked up at his lover,  wrapping his tail around Error's leg in concern. 

"I'm just tired; it was a long trip." Error mumbled as rubbed his temple before looking down at the other who turned away. 

________________________________________________

"It doesn't matter, let us just go." Error grumbled as he raised his leg out of Ink's tail before walking to the gangplank where Geno and Sci were talking to a newcomer on the pier. 

"Oh! Error! Just in time, this is Sally; the captain of the marine biologists, she'll be helping us!" Geno motioned them over as the fish-monster smiled with a toothy grin; making Ink's fins rise in alarm as he slowly began pushing himself back. 

"The hell is wrong with you?" Error mumbled as he watched Ink hiss toward the marine biologist. 

"That's not good..." Sally uttered as she stepped down onto one knee, trying to motion Ink toward her. "He must be defensive because I'm fish-like and it's his instinct, poor thing."