{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-1 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

The smell of smoke floated around the isolated island as the town of Beachmarsh burned, my crew ran around the burning village taking any material they could hold. It's quite intriguing how a simple village could hold much material, I'm guessing they never planned for a raid. It's hilarious watching as the poor citizens run for their lives, kids crying over what may happen. Some try fighting back, but I'm sure you know how that story ends. I should probably introduce myself, I'm Error, also known as the most feared pirate of the seven seas. I'm known as a cold-hearted monster by many, the only issue is that I lack crew members. six in total, most have twenty if they're lucky.

 My boatswain, Killer, a white boned skeleton crying an unknown black substance, luckily it's no harm. He may be my boatswain, but I allow him to fight when needed, however, he gets quite aggressive when it comes to the topic.

My quartermaster, Nightmare, a skeleton covered in a black tar-like substance. He was my childhood friend and the most trusted, he takes his role of quartermaster very serious and won't let anyone take his role. He is loyal towards me and the fellow crew, but when it comes to new people he can be unpredictable. 

My master gunner, Horror, a white boned skeleton with a chunk of his skull missing. Horror always seems to be starving so we make sure we have enough food on board before setting sail, he's a special one that's for sure. Since we barely need him on duty he is the part-time cooper for the ship.

My sailing master, Cross, a white boned skeleton with a red mark under his right eye socket. He is a very serious skeleton and doesn't joke around much, but when he does it makes everyone burst into laughter. He is known to talk to himself sometimes, but we don't wish judgment upon him. It's almost like he has a second side...

My carpenter and part-time mate, Reaper, a white boned skeleton wearing mostly black, he has the power to float around when desired. He is known to give off an eerie vibe and be awfully annoying at times, but we are happy to have him around. 

My mate, Fell, another white boned skeleton. He was a prisoner from a village we had raided and joined willingly, he can be rude and disrespectful at times but an amazing help when needed.

I let out a low sign as I jump down from the mountain I rested upon, slightly scraping my ankle on a rock when landing. I pulled my sword from its sheath and rushed into the burning village looking for any valuables that could be taken, I approach a stand that once sold jewellery and snatched 800G from the abandoned stand. The owner was smart abandoning everything for his own life unlike some I've encountered, I walk towards the mountain I previously rested upon not risking the chance of getting caught in the burning hot flames. I walk up the steep hill of the mountain as I look down on the burning village, trying to spot my crew. I sit down on the dying grass as I carefully drop the bag of gold in the progress, my pinpricks scanning around, stopping on a figure approaching the mountain. I squint my eyes hoping to see the figure clearly without my glasses, a familiar voice speaks out as I try recognizing the figure. 

"Captain Error, we have successfully retrieved all the loot available and are beginning to load the loot for our travel home." The familiar voice speaks loudly so I could hear, I reply back not wanting to worry them. "Good, when the ship is successfully loaded tell the others to join me, I would like to watch as the fire slowly dies down." I watch as the blurry figure nods and strides off towards the ship, Loyalty. A black ship with golden rimming and various detail painted in metallic gold, thirteen pure black sails planted on the beautiful ship. I rest on the mountain as the flames start slowly calming down, a voice interrupts my peace causing me to turn towards the source. "I never knew watching a fire burn could be calming." Reaper jokes, slightly chuckling as he lays on the ground, Killer sitting on my left talking to Horror who was eating an uncooked corn dog. Reaper lays on his back using his arms as a pillow for comfort, I turn my attention to Nightmare as he spoke. "There was this one rabbit monster who told me I shouldn't do such acts while pointing her finger at me like she was my mother, I had a good laugh about that stupid comment." Nightmare says while chuckling.