{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-16 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

Cross released the hand from my shoulder and looked me dead in the sockets. "Do you need to see Geno?" He asked me as he now put both hands on my shoulders, I gently take them off. "It would be nice." Cross nods and walks off to retrieve Geno, I keep my pinpricks on him as he walks towards them quickly. "Where's Nightmare?" I question making Cross turn around and start looking around the ship.

 "He was here a second ago." Cross responds which grabbed Geno's attention. "I saw him walk off the ship and towards the castle while you were busy." What is that idiotic bastard doing now? "Forget me feeling sick we need to find Nightmare and the others before they do something stupid!" I say as I march off the boat and onto the docks where Geno and Cross quickly ran to catch up with me. "I didn't even notice the others were gone, that includes Fell." Geno said seeming worried that Fell ran off without being noticed. "Split up and find them, Geno go find Fell since he's your apprentice now, Cross, you go after the others I'm finding Nightmare myself. They both nod and run off to look for them while I begin walking towards the castle rather quickly.

 If this idiot got himself into trouble I'm personally gonna beat him with a hard and brutal belt til he cries them negative tears. I look at the intimidating guards guarding the entrance and walk up to them without thinking. "Sorry to bother you, but did you happen to see a dark skeleton with tentacles around here?" I ask with a slight attitude making one of the guards raise a brow before responding. "We have not, perhaps asking some other people could do good." One of the guards says as he looks down at me while keeping a straight face. "Is there any progress on how the test for the mermaid is going?" The question seemed to slip from my mouth on accident slightly making me blush for some reason. "We are unsure, but I could gladly ask for you." He responded. "Please do." I respond slightly looking away as the guard nodded his head and marched into the castle. I look around the surrounding area while waiting for the guard to return, the view was actually beautiful. A perfect view of the ocean and loyalty from where I stood, well, I mean it was blurry, but still nice none the less.

 The door slowly creaked open and  Dream suddenly walks out along with Nightmare behind him seeming... Happy? "I was told you wanted to know the progress on the test we are currently doing!" Dream happily said his mood different from when we originally met him. "I do, also, Nightmare I thought you didn't care for your brother?" Nightmare seemed to get slightly nervous when answering rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I did say that, but I really had to discuss something with him and I suppose we are on decent terms now." Nightmare said slightly gaining a bit more confidence, Dream smiled wider before speaking.

 "Yep! When I saw him come through the door I metally jumped and wanted to tackle him into a hug right then and there, but I knew he wouldn't enjoy it because of the issue we had... Luckily I can now give him all the hugs I want!" Dream said as he pulled Nightmare into a tight hug who groaned out of annoyance and desperately tried pushing the other away. "Anyway, how is progress going?" I said sounding desperate for an answer, there it went again... My voice betrayed me once again, why did it sound so desperate? "The testing is finished. We did find a dangerous curse that a lot of people have died from, but it actually helps our research involving it!" He happily said a guard comes out of the entrance and carefully hands Dream a set of papers listed with information.

He quickly flipped through the papers landing on a page reading through it before handing me the papers, for an odd reason I become nervous thinking something could be seriously wrong. "Here, this paper has everything you may want to know about him. Also, this check has the cash for the mermaid so go submit it to the bank and they'll give you the 9,000,000G." He added handing me the check with a smile, I gently take the check from him and read through it quilt slightly creeping up my spine making me confused. I just can't shake this awful feeling... "Okay, I'll submit it once I find my friends. Are you coming with me, Nightmare?" I ask Nightmare who shrugged and stood beside me, I shove the check into the pocket of my coat and begin walking away from the brick castle with Nightmare following me.