{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-28 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

Since I only updated last as a re-write I gained my inspiration and finished this so there could be a new chapter with more to read! I'll be gone for a little while so enjoy this as you can!

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

_____________________________

"Do you think I could show you that thing I wanted to now?" 

Ink asked as he slowly sunk more of his body into the freezing water; seeming to try and hide within its darkness.

"Sure, what is it?" Error questioned as he folded his arms in front of his chest with a sassy look- Ink chuckled nervously; rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, you see, I kinda need some stuff first." 

Error groaned at the thought of having to go out and buy something. "What is it you need?" 

Ink gave Error a small smile as he slightly pushed himself up. "Just some paint, brushes, and a canvas! I promise it'll be worth it!" Ink beamed- showing off his fangs as his tail slight wagged. 

Error blushed a bit as he let out a strained huff to cover up the smile threatening to appear- Something about Ink being happy made him all giddy, and he hated it!

"Okay, what colours do you need?" 

Ink hummed before smirking and looking error up and down- which made the others blush deepen. "Black, red, yellow, a couple shades of blue, white... Just the colours that appear on your lovely form~." Ink purred making Error choke as his blush deepened further. 

Error temporarily froze then without a word he quickly walked back toward the stairs, climbing them and heading toward the entrance. 

A part of him could practically hear Ink laughing at his reaction. Why wouldn't he? Ink always laughed at him and Error would be lying if he said he wasn't embarrassed every time! 

Error slammed the glass doors open as he quickly strode out of the building using his scarf to cover his blush. The last thing he would want is someone he knew seeing him a blushing mess; they'll never stop teasing him, as usual. 

Boy was he never going to get used to Ink's flirting.

________________________________________________

The market place was full of people, and it was starting to make Error anxious; he was never a fan of huge crowds like this. Luckily, most people we're buying food- which left the art stands and surrounding areas calm. 

Error took in a breath and relaxed once he was out of the food market, allowing himself to walk slower and straighten his posture.

Only a few people wondered around the stands- most trying to avoid him as they held their belongings close. The looks of fear on their faces making him more confident. 

Error might not be the tallest, but the kingdom knows him, besides those currently scared of him weren't anything but a bunch of cowardly nerds. 

They had a reason to be scared!