{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-34 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

IF WAITING FOR UPDATES ON ANY OF MY BOOKS PLEASE BE PATIENT! I AM CURRENTLY BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND CANT BE ACTIVE BUT I WILL TRY IN ANYTIME I CAN GET!

_____________________________

"Does this mean I can finally meet the rest of your little family?"

"meet the rest of my family...?" Error replied, looking shock-eyed at the kid. "You mean my crew? I wouldn't call them family." Error grumbled with a slight blush dusting his cheek bones. 

PJ grinned. "I assume you have traveled for a long time with them, they are your family even if they're not related to you! a found family if you would." Error turned his head toward the young skelinkton and sighed. "They aren't wrong Error, they are your family! It would also do good to introduce him to them!" Geno chuckled giving the other two a bright smile.

"Besides! You're basically adopting PJ at this point might as well introduce them!" Geno added in as his smile grew wider- if that was even possible at that point. 

Error and PJ stared in disbelief at the other. 

"I'm not adopting him!" Error growled causing PJ to look toward him. "Ouch." PJ turned the other way with a pout- as if it had truly hurt him. "Look what you have done Error! You big bully haha." Geno playfully punched Errors shoulder. 

"Anywho, c'mon let's go find your crew. They're probably at the docks or in the market stealing candy." Geno gave Error a push toward the door before butting ahead and opening it.

The three tread toward the entrance where Error could clearly see Killer standing... with someone else who he didn't recognize, Killer seemed too happy.

Yet the skeleton was familiar, as if he had known them for a long time. The skeleton was slightly taller than Killer and wore a denim hoodie- the hood a grey fabric.

Around their neck was a red scarf, similar to Geno's one, yet it was all scratched and ripped. The skeleton also wore a pair of pink bunny slippers, a super weird combo of clothing that made Error cringe. 

Killer and the other turned toward them when Geno opened the glass door, and with the strangers eyes locked with his- he knew who it was.

"Dust." His tone was cold and unforgiving, Dust wasn't someone he wanted to speak with- never again. It seemed the two shared similar hatred as Dust glared at him rudely. 

"Error! I missed you captain!" Killer jumped in instantly running up to Error and wrapping him in a hug- who error- promptly pushed off and dusted his clothing. 

"Dust is back! can you believe it!?" Killer grabbed Errors shoulders and shook him, Error once again pushed the other off. Geno walked toward the side of the 3 skeletons, PJ hiding closely behind him. Something about this Dust fellow seemed off. 

"Why the fuck are you here? I thought they outlawed you along time ago!" Error growled, walking up to Dust and standing tall, crossing his arms over his chest. 

Dust just smiled... that sadistic overwhelming grin. In a sudden movement he outstretched his arms causing Error to flinch. "Error! Old pal. It's so good to see you and the old crew! We have so much to catch up on."