{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-9 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 1: 6 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·.

I stood on a wooden chair that was placed in my office as I adjusted a picture that was too high for me to reach normally, I step down and take a couple of steps back from the wall. I look over at the wall were to picture laid to make sure it was even, luckily for me it was in fact even and didn't need anymore adjusting. Well, now that that's done what shall I do now? I question as I look around my quarters, everything was organized and neat meaning I couldn't do anything else that involved my quarters.

 I let out a bored sigh and grabbed the doors handle and swung it open causing it to make a loud bang sound. "What did that door do to you? Gosh!" Geno said as he chuckled and dug through a barrel. "Why is that thing still up here? I thought I told Nightmare to put it in the storage area." I comment as I use my thumb to point at it, it waved at me the best it could with a goofy expression. "Well, I told Nightmare to bring it up here when the sun came up so I could see about certain things involving it, now we are just having some small conversations. It surprises me how much It knows about you, half of it I didn't even know!" I could feel my soul sink from the comment that it knew more than Geno did, how does it know something Geno couldn't? I collected myself and tried acting as if the part didn't bother me. "Nightmare listened to you?" I ask actually being surprised from that part.

 "Yeah, It's actually quite surprising if I do say so myself, I wouldn't expect such a negative person to listen to a skeleton who is barely living." Geno replies with a snort, he takes a wrench out of the barrel. "Well, I NEED to get back to work now, catch you later!" Geno quickly said as he rushed back down the steps of the ship leaving me with the creature. "Wow, I could almost see your soul sink because of what Geno said." The creature said as it used it's tied hands to support its skull, why does it have to say these things it's only making everything worse. "Where did you get information about me from?" I firmly said making it grin. "I didn't get it from anywhere, I just have a lot of time on my tied hands." It says with a chuckle making my anger boil. 

"Do you suppose we could have a normal conversation for once? I mean, you don't have to but it seems you are bored currently." It asks causing me to let out A sigh of acceptance. "Sure, so how have you been?" I ask it making it snort and smile. "Well, I'm tied up at the moment so not very good, how about you?" I smile as well. "I've been doing well, surprisingly. What were your hobbies before we kidnapped you?" It shifts and lays it's head on the edge of the barrel while look at me. "I loved creating art with coral and shells, that and exploring dark caverns. What are your hobbies?" It says with a smile, it blinks making its eyes change to an orange triangle and a blue star, slightly startling me. "I enjoy crochet and breaking things, especially glass objects." I reply slightly looking away with shame.

 "I would never expect such a fearsome pirate to enjoy crochet, but I guess I already knew that." I drop my smile and glare at it harshly, of fucking course it knew I crocheted what else did I expect from such a vile creature? "Uh, huh. I know that you actually know what that curse does, I'm not that stupid after all." I comment as my glare grows harsher. "Of course I know what the stupid curse does, I just didn't tell that Geno guy what it did." I soften my glare a bit as it snaps at me. "Why didn't you tell him? He might be able to help you." The creature bursts into sudden laughter making me raise a 'brow' in question. "Help me? My god are you people stupid! It's a freaking curse ya idiot you can't CURE it." It's laughter slowly dies down as It stares at me. "You're actually serious?" It asks as it's expression goes emotionless. "Everything is worth a shot, after all, we wouldn't want my moneymaker sick now would we?" BEFORE  it could speak I quickly walked away and down the steps of the ship where my crew was. "How is it going with that creature? We overheard your passive conversation from down here." Cross says as he crosses his arms and leans back on the wooden chair.

 "Yeah, I don't think it'll be good to get attached to the creature, not saying you will but I wouldn't have too many conversations with it just in case." Reaper comments as he sets a card down on a stack, Killer suddenly stands up and throws his cards before stomping out of the room. "Sour loser!" Nightmare snorts as he stands up and starts putting the cards into a case.

"If you came earlier you could've joined us for a game of friendly cards, IT'S quite fun actually." Horror says as he stretches and walks toward the area Killer stormed into. "I actually had fun TOO, by the way, could I speak to you in your office soon?" Fell asks as he stands up and shyly walks near me. "Of course, do what you need first I'll be waiting." I reply before walking up the steps, Fell nods and walks off. I walk into my quarters where I plopped down on the velvet coloured chair waiting for Fell to arrive, I flip open my journal that sat on my desk and read about an old quest I did before we had Fell on the crew. I remembered that one almost like it was yesterday, it was very LATE when the quest was actually finished I remember my crew passed out once it was over. I slightly laugh at the memory and close the book, a knock came at the door and Fell along with Geno entered.

 Geno walked over to me quickly. "Remember when you said Fell would make a good doctor for the ship? He just came to me and said that he was gonna ask for the position and if I could come with him." Geno whispered, I looked behind him and could see Fell in the background shaking as he realized what Geno was saying to me. "What is it, Fell?" I ask as I motioned him over. "I was just wondering if I could train with Geno and maybe become the doctor for the ship?" He nervously asked making me slightly smile. "Well, we do need a doctor on board and you are the best for such a position. So, of course, you can." I said with a smile making Fell smile also, I could almost see tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Could I hug ya captain? I know you aren't one for hugs but I just-" I let out a sigh and stand up quickly hugging Fell before pushing him away. "Go on, I suppose Geno has somethings he'll like to teach you now." I reply as I dust my clothing off, he nods and rushes off with Geno calmly walking behind him.

"A good day this has been."

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,260

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,499

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━