{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-3 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

The song was memorizing as if looking at a shining jewel, I shake my head as I lost the focus I had. I looked at the other two skeletons who were trying to block out the song, I walk towards the memorizing melody with a quick speed.

I wasn't walking towards the source out of control, no, I was curious to find the source. Nightmare had been screaming at me to stop, but I didn't listen and kept walking. I walked through multiple spider webs that led to the other side of the beautiful mountain, I crouch down behind a decently sized shrub and listen for the music again. The source was behind a rock that blocked my view, I walked around trying to get a view of the source. It suddenly stopped, however, I stood up to approach when an arm grabbed mine, I turn around quickly to see Nightmare had grabbed my arm with a tentacle slowly tightening the grip.

 "Are you stupid? You approach this fucking song when it just crashed our ship!?" Nightmare angrily whispered so the source couldn't hear our talking. "We need to know what it is so we can fix this issue." I reply tugging my arm out of his grip causing Nightmare to let out a low growl. "I guess I'm taking your place then, idiot." I roll my pinpricks at his comment and continue approach where the source came from, I lay the palm of my hand against the rock as I slowly began walking around it. I hear shuffling noises as the weight of my body causes the sand to crunch, I peek my head around the rock raising a brow as I see a huge iridescent tail quickly duck under the water. I slightly shiver and back away from the area as I suddenly got a funny feeling about it, I walk back to my friends seeing the others with them now. "I guess you didn't die, how lucky." Reaper says with a small chuckle making the others laugh with confusion. "There is a huge hole in the ship where a rock penetrated it, we should really hurry and fix that!" I comment as I continue walking at a fast pace towards Royalty.

"There are signs a storm is coming, one is the ugly clouds in the sky. We have to act fast to cover the hole before the water gets in." Cross comments as he looks up at the darkening sky, the faint sound of thunder could be heard. "Dammit, Reaper, Fell, get to work finding something to cover it with at this moment, we'll repair it when the rain has stopped." I command as I look over the mountain for a small cave, I see a small opening at the mountain that we could rest in until the rain stops. I climb up the short cliff and into the empty cave, the only sound was the neverending sound of dripping water. "We'll stay in here for a while, I'm not sure how long so take something to ease your boredom." I say as I return my attention to the others who nodded and made their way up the hill, I walk around the cavern for an area to sit. "I hope this  rain goes away fast so the boat can be repaired, this place gives me a weird feeling." Fell comments as he follows behind my lead. "Yeah the vibe is making my bones rattle, this cave isn't helping either." Horror says as he crosses his arms as if shivering. "Can you guys grow up? It's just your mind tricking you." Nightmare comments while grinning slightly. "Sometimes weird feelings end up saving you, other than that I agree they're probably just weak." Cross replies to Nightmares' comment while quickening his speed.

We arrive at a dry area of a cave where we all sit down and wait for the storm to past, the soothing sound of rain and thunder echoes as it strikes. Fell worriedly looking around at every noise, Killer laying on the hard rock while snoring. "What did you see when you looked behind the rock?" Reaper suddenly asked out of nowhere slightly startling me, I turn my attention to the eerie skeleton and let out a sigh. "I'm not sure, I saw an iridescent fishtail duck under the water when I had a view behind it. It could've been anything really." I reply while looking down at my feet. "I would be careful, I also feel that weird feeling about this place. We've encountered a lot of stuff on our journeys so I wouldn't be surprised if this place wasn't safe." Reaper replies while looking out the entrance that was almost out of view. "Can you guys stop talking about this feeling? I would rather everyone stay calm and not start screaming, it's rather annoying when they do." Nightmare butts in while glaring at us.

 "What was this I heard about a fishtail?" Cross asks as he calmly walks over to us.  "Apparently Error saw a fishtail duck under the water, you weren't there at the moment so you wouldn't understand." Nightmare replies to cross' comment while playing with his phalanges. "Anyway, I think the storm is dying down now so we can hurry up and leave before Fell has an emotional breakdown." Cross comments as he looks over at Fell, Nightmare gets up and starts walking towards the exit wanting out. "Well, I'll be grabbing the supplies to fix the boat." Reaper says as he also hops up, Fell close behind him. "What do we do about Killer?" I comment as I look at the snoring skeleton, a creepy smile spreads across Cross' face as he looks at me. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I smile at his comment and watch as Cross carefully pick Killer up, making sure he doesn't wake up and saunter out the entrance of the cave with him, I speed walk to catch up with them and watch as Cross throws him into the freezing water causing him to jolt awake with a scream. We all burst into neverending laughter as he screeches, Nightmare picks Cross up with a tentacle and throws him in the freezing water also, making our laughing get progressively worse. 

"This is why I signed up for this job!" Reaper replies as he laughs at the two soaked skeletons, Cross holds up a fish he had grabbed while sitting in the water and begins walking towards Nightmare with it. "Okay break it up! Go get cleaned, Reaper, Fell, is the boat fixed yet?" I ask as I keep my eyes on Cross. "Yeah, Let's hurry and leave that way I don't have this weird vibe anymore." Fell replies as he stands up from his position and walks up the gangplank with his box of tools, Reaper soon doing the same. "Are we still going to the Kingdom or did you have a change of plans?" Nightmare asks as he approaches the helm. "We need to properly secure the damage the ship took before continuing our journey, I highly doubt it can make it there with the damage it took." Nightmare nods in response and begins commanding everyone to set sail, I walk along the edge of loyalty while looking at the beautiful, but dangerous water. In the distance of the leaving island, I could make out a figure with an iridescent tail resting on the warm sand while waving at us.  

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,247

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6, 653

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95 

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━