{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-18 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

ERROR.EXE has crashed-

Rebooting.

Rebooting..

Rebooting...

Rebooting....

ERROR.EXE Successfully rebooted-

I flutter my eyes open slightly shocked from what happened, my head slightly pounding as my vision quickly regained its natural focus. "Are you some sort of computer?" He chuckled, the loud sound of something hitting metal caused him to suddenly let go of me as the metal door swung open making a loud noise, I fell to the ground with a thud quickly turning and looking up to see who opened the metal door.

 "We were so worried when you weren't at the bank!" Geno said as he rushed over to me looking down as I sat on the ground still slightly in shock, he raised a 'brow' at me and offered me his hand which I declined and stood up myself. "Are you okay there?" He asked slightly laughing at my face making the others giggle some, I look over at Ink before turning back around. "Could I speak with you, Dream, for a second?" I ask Dream who gladly nodded and shoved the others out the room knowing I wouldn't want them around, he shut the door rather aggressively. 

"What's the issue?" He asked walking over to me and giving Ink a small smile, I grab the check looking down at it with a sad expression before handing Dream the check. "I'm not selling him. I want to keep him for myself." I firmly say turning around and looking at Ink with a small smile a slight blush across my face, Dream smiled at us confused. "Changed your mind about selling him? What's the reasoning for the sudden change of mind?" Dream hesitantly responded seeming slightly confused. I turn back around looking at him trying to think of an excuss. I could tell the true reason, but he'll think I'm crazy... Telling him I just changed my mind randomly? Not good enough...

 "I realized I can't sell a living creature just for money and they don't deserve to live a life like this. I admit that I was being selfish and cruel for even thinking it." I answer being proud I came up with a good excuse and quickly despite how unnatural of a response it was for me, Dream slightly raised a 'brow' at me. "Okay, but you can keep the money anyway since we already did a few tests on him." Dream responded sweetly smiling as he handed the check back to me. "R-really?" I stutter looking down at the check with a smile. "Yeah, you probably need it more than us anyway. I have some business I need to attend to, I hope you have a very positive day!" Dream responds, he opens the metal door and walks away along with the scientist following him. The others walk in confused. "What did you talk to the king about?" Horror asks as he licks a melting grape popsicle. "Nothing important, Nightmare pick Ink up and take him back to Loyalty." I respond, Nightmare groans in annoyance and harshly glares at the creature. "Fine, but if he even tries anything I'm killing him."

 Nightmare growls at Ink as Ink does the same in a joking manner, I roll my pinpricks before walking off with the others leaving Nightmare to take the creature. "You seem a bit happier than you usually are is something going on?" Reaper asks as he walks beside me with a shit-eating grin. "I'm not any different than I normally am, now go prepare Loyalty so we can get out of here while I cash this check." Reaper scoffs but continues walking beside me as we finally exit the brick castle and into the fresh air. After a bit more of walking my crew separate from me heading towards the ship as I go towards the bank, I walk into the old bank where many people were in line for various reasons. Why are there so many people? There are five banks in this kingdom!