{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-8 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

"Well, shall we start the testing?" 

"Go ahead." Geno calmly nodded and took out a large syringe from the supply box and approach the creature. "I have to jab this onto your tail and take a sample of your 'blood' real quick, be aware this may hurt a bit." The creature nods and lifts it's large tail that way Geno could take a sample of its blood easily, Geno carefully sticks the needle in the soft part of the tail and takes a decent amount of blood from it, he then wipes some access blood away from the tail with a napkin and applies pressure so it's no longer bleeding. "Next I wish to see one of your many scales, do you mind if I quickly rip one-off?" Geno yet again politely asks the creature who nodded in response, Geno quickly snatched the scale so the body didn't have time to react and cause pain to the creature, why is it being so nice to him?

 "Y'know these markings and different patches of colour on your body are quite.. unique, how did you get them?" Geno worriedly asked the creature fearing it was a curse, the creature slightly frowned at the comment. "It's a curse, but I don't think you should worry about it." It responded as it glared harshly at Geno, that answered Geno's question of worry. "This curse you apparently have is certainly going to affect your blood and magic sample, but who knows we might be able to study a new curse while we are at it." Geno responds as he looks over at me, I nodded at him. "Do you know what this curse does?" Geno asks as he analyzes the blood that was slowly turning an awful black colour making him slightly cringe at it in worry. "Not at all, but I do know how this curse is caused." Geno looked up from the now black filled syringe and at the creature. "Please do tell." The creature took in a breath before speaking. "There is a black flower at the bottom of the ocean that is toxic if touched and infects a curse upon you, nobody is sure of what it does though."

Geno nodded before crouching down and placing his items within the supply box, it was obvious he was concerned. After all, he's never heard of a curse that came from a plant that resided in the water before. "I've gotten what I needed, I'll take this back to the lab and study it along with Sci. Is there something else you wish me to do before I head out?" He asked as he picked the box up and stood, I simply shake my head telling him to go along. He nods and walks away with the box. "Okay, what was that about?" I ask, causing the creature to snap their attention towards me. "What was what about?" They respond with a confused expression. "Why are you acting so nice now? What happened to that aggressive attitude you had?" The creature smirks and lets out a low chuckle, sending a shiver down my spine.

 "You want me to be aggressive? I thought you were annoyed with my back talking and now you suddenly want me to do it again? How adorable~" I swear one of these days this creature is gonna push my patience out the door, I can't wait until this bastard is gone. "I don't want you to be aggressive I'm just asking why you were so nice a second ago." I respond as I try keeping my anger in, it only smirks more. "I'm showing my true colours around you, that true colour is aggression. Isn't that what soul mates do?" I let out a huff as I feel my face trying to heat up from the small blush, who does he believe he is? Soul mates? What type of creepy pervert is this thing? 

"I suppose you have something better to run off and do that isn't talking to me, go ahead and do something else." It said as it tried waving me away with it's tied hands, it's smile now gone. I gave it a cold glare and walked off quickly, I had to check on my cat before we ever decide to leave. I open the door of my house and walk inside where I was greeted by Outer who was feeding Sheba. "Ay, your home. Did you catch that mermaid you set off for?" He asked, Sheba ran over and jumped on me. "Yeah, do you want to meet them?" Outer seemed shocked at my offer and smiled. "Of course! Could my brother also meet them?

 He's always wanted to see a real mermaid." I nod and smile at him before setting the Abyssinian cat down. "Go retrieve your brother and meet me at the ship." I say before walking into the kitchen where Sheba was eating her food calmly, she looks up at me and lets out a meow before continuing to eat. I smile at the wholesome creature and walk out of the house towards Loyalty where Outer was waiting for me along with his brother, I could hear their loud conversation from a distance away. "I suppose we shall see the creature now?" I ask as I stand in front of the other two skeletons. "Yep! I've always wanted to see one since I learned about them!" Outers' little brother shouted with excitement. "Just don't begin grabbing them because they still can't be trusted." Outer nodded and walked up the gangplank with his brother behind him, I soon joining them.

 The creature looks at us slightly startled as Star began walking around him quickly. "It's actually real! You're so beautiful!" The creature smiles at the compliment. "Why thank you, I am aren't I?" It selfishly says while closing its eyes and grinning at the skeleton. "I always thought a member of the kingdom would've found one before us, after all, they actually care about them." Outer says to me as he intently watches his brother ask the vile creature questions. "Yeah, but it's free money so I couldn't be less happy I found one." Outer nods with a smile. "Come on Star, we don't want to bother the creature too much, now do we?" Star frowns and walks away only making the creature grin wider with an evil look, I glare back at it snapping it's attention away from the young skeleton. 

I let out a sigh as I see the sun start setting in the distance, I turn around as I hear a small creak and see my crew along with Geno walking up the gangplank. "What are you doing here, Geno?" I ask as I cross my arms expecting him to be in the lab testing the blood. "I wish to come with you on the journey to the kingdom, plus I need some stuff for healing from that place." Geno responds as he sets a box on a crate. "Did you get the blood test done?" I ask as I uncross my arms and look over at the creature. "Sci is currently working on it, but it'll take a while to get it fully complete. It should be done by the time we get back." He responds as he also looks over at the creature. "Well you can stay in the doctor's quarters on the trip, but don't get in the way of my crew." He nods taking the box and waling downstairs. "Nightmare, take the creature back down, I don't want it knocking the barrel down and escaping while we aren't paying attention." I could hear Nightmares annoyed groan as he slouches over and picks the barrel up with a tentacle.

"Well, let's begin this journey I suppose."

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,298

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,783

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}