{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-35 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR UPDATES ON ANY OF MY BOOKS PLEASE BE PATIENT! I AM CURRENTLY BUSY WITH COLLEGE AND CANT BE ACTIVE BUT I WILL TRY IN ANYTIME I CAN GET!

_____________________________

"I hope you don't mind some gore, Geno, I don't plan on holding back."

Geno's  breath hitched as he watched Error land a rough punch to the other's head, knocking PJ out of Dust's grasp. 

Geno quickly rushed over and grabbed PJ- covering the kids eyes as Error pinned Dust down landing repeated hits to the other. Geno couldn't believe the other skeleton would spark such arisen anger from the pirate, what had happened between them for this to be the outcome?

"What the actual fuck has gotten into you guys?!" Killer rushed over grabbing onto Error's scarf and pulling back. Of course, it was in vain as it did nothing to stop the two.

"STOP!" A booming voice screamed- Error suddenly halted his attack as Dream strode over to them- the rest of his crew following. Error was surprised Dream had such a voice in him, though he and Nightmare did have a lot of similarities. 

"Someone get Error off him!" Dream looked toward the other pirates- Horror and Fell quickly jumping to grab Error while Nightmare stood near Dust incase he did anything.  

"Boss you should really stop starting fights." Fell grumbled pinning Error's hand behind him. "What even started this?"  Dream asked- looking between Error and Geno for information.

"Error and Dust have a long history toghter, let's just say they don't like each other." Reaper mumbled as he walked toward Geno with a smirk. Geno huffed letting PJ go, the kid backing off once he noticed Dream. "Dust- the skeleton currently injured had picked up the kid and Error just attacked him." 

Dream gave PJ a small smile. "He shouldn't have touched the kid, but I still don't condone this type of violence. You two need to get over what happened between you, I wont hesitate to throw you both in jail." 

Error growled toward Dust; who was wiping his face and trying to recover from the punches. "What the fuck man!" Dust spat, slowly standing up and regaining balance. Nightmare gripped his arm tightly.   

"I know what happened, and by no doubt he deserves to be beaten to death, but right now isn't the time nor place, Error." Nightmare frowned. 

"I know, I know..." Error straightened his posture as Fell let him go. "Geno, seek some guards to watch Dust, I need to have a word with everyone." Geno nodded- pushing Reaper away so he could go find some guards. 

Once Dust was walked away by two guards Dream looked toward PJ who was now standing between Error and Cross.

"Who is the kid? I don't remember seeing him with you before." PJ gulped trying to shift behind Error. "I found him in the market area and he has just stuck with me, consider it accidental adoption." Error explained glancing at Cross who was dumbfounded.