{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-7 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

The island that I took refuge at slowly started coming into the view from the captain quarters, despite wanting to get rid of this vile creature as fast as I could I had a business to attend to before I could rid of it. I wanted the scientist of the island to study this creature before we let the kingdom have it, if they didn't accept it then we would still have needed information that they may want. The scientist of the island is also the doctor, yeah it's risky having someone doing two things that are important for life and various things, but they are the smartest one we have. His name is Geno, he also has an assistant who is called Sci.

 Sci is in training to become the main scientist of the island, I could recall times where Fell would sneak off and have conversations with them about what they recently discovered and did, I knew Fell wanted to become a doctor for quite a while now and I'm not mad about that. Hopefully, after we get rid of this vile creature I can let him train to become our doctor for the ship, that way if we get damaged Fell could heal the wounds. The sudden sound of Cross yelling to stop the ship rung through my head, I quickly stood up from my velvet coloured chair and marched outside of the captain quarters where we were preparing to stop at the wooden docks. I watched a Killer tripped and fell off the ship as he tried jumping onto the dock , I love my crew but they can be complete idiots sometimes. I sigh and walk near the edge of the ship, I looked down at the skeleton swimming towards the platform to hop up, I silently laugh and walk over towards Nightmare.

"Could you get someone to bring the creature onto the deck that way Geno could check him out?" I ask as I approach the obviously bothered monster, he turns around and glares at me while crossing his arms. "Sure, though I highly doubt anyone could lift a barrel with a creature that is dangerous and probably weighs a lot." I let out a sigh and tell him to just get it done as I walk away and off the gangplank, I walk on the gravel path of the market area that led towards the building where Geno was. As I stand in front of the door to the lab I take in a deep breath and raise my skeletal hand at the door to knock, as I swing my skeletal hand down to knock the door swings open revealing Geno, I end up hitting him in the chest as I don't react quick enough.

 "Sorry I didn't notice you open the door." I apologize as he clutches his chest. "It's fine it was an honest mistake, what are you doing here anyway?" He asks as he corrects his posture and clears his throat, he lets me inside where Sci was sitting at a white table. "I found a creature that I want you to do a test on and study it." Geno and Sci both looked surprised at my response, no wonder I did say 'creature'. "What type of creature?" He asks as he sips the hot coffee he had resting on the white table. "It's a mermaid." As I say my answer Geno spits his coffee out and Sci lets out a squeak as it got on him. "Aren't those fucking things suppose to kill people with their voice?" Geno asks as he wipes his mouth with a nearby napkin.

"Yeah, but we can gag it if you don't feel comfortable with the fact it can kill you." I respond poorly trying to reassure the skeleton, Geno cleared his throat again and stood up. "Okay, let me just grab my supplies then we can go test this creature." Geno confidently says, but I know he was just trying to act cool around me. How pathetic. "Okay let's go!" Geno says as he rushes over with his supply box, I roll my pinpricks and walk out the lab with Geno following me like a loyal dog. We walk down the gravel path of the market place, I turn around from a sudden feeling and see that Geno is no longer following me. Why is this man getting distracted at a time like this?

 I retrace my steps until I see Geno talking to someone running a market tent that was selling apples, I groan and stomp over to him startling the owner of the stand. I grab Geno by his red scarf and drag him along the path that led to Loyalty. "Why are you getting distracted at a time like this? I don't have all day to wait for your distracted ass to get the work done." I ask as I let go of his scarf from the sudden chocking noise. "I'm sorry 'captain', but she was a nice little old lady who needed a little help." I scoff at him and continue walking towards the ship that was now in view, the distant but loud sound of scream came from the ship practically making me groan from annoyance. Of course, someone on my crew is fighting, I wouldn't be surprised if it was with the mermaid creature to. As we walk upon the deck I saw Nightmare screeching at the creature who had it's sharp fins out in an intimidating manner, but of course, it didn't intimidate Nightmare who had his Tentacles sharpened. At this rate, nobody was backing down from this ongoing argument.

"What is going on here?" I question as I stand between the two hostile monsters, Geno doing the same his eye keeping attention on the dangerous creature. Nightmare softens his posture. "What did it do?" I ask while rolling my pinpricks making Nightmare let out a low growl. "It fucking scratched me while I was moving it like the prick it is!" Nightmare hissed while glaring at the still hostile creature. "Okay you guys break it up I have a business to do here." Geno buts in harshly glaring at both monsters, Nightmare growls and walks away causing the creature to soften its aggressive posture. "Hello there mermaid, would you mind if I do experiments on you?" Geno politely asks the vile creature making me cringe from his kindness.

 "I don't mind, after all, what are some stupid brats going to do with such small information? What's your name by the way?" The creature responds making Geno smile. "My names Geno, what's yours?" The creature gives a genuine smile, how much more can this creature fake? "My name is Ink, may I ask what the cute pirate's name is?" The creature asks while smirking at me making me blush and cringe more, Geno also smirks in my direction. "His name is Error, a lovely name isn't it?" I start slowly backing up as the cringing intensifies, I could practically see his eyebrows wiggling. "A VERY lovely name." The creatures smirk widens as it continues staring at me intently, analyzing my entire body. I silently covered my face with my hat blocking the creature's view of my growing blush.

"Well, shall we start the testing?" 

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,217

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,436

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Science!Sans/Sci Belongs Too: TalkingSoup{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━