{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-10 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 2: 5 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·. 

I sat peacefully on the bowsprit of the ship watching as the sun was setting in the distance, the barely visible stars started shining brightly as the darkness grew. It was quiet and relaxing at the moment, the only sound was that of my crew quietly talking in the background. But at the same time, it wasn't arguing or fighting just peaceful conversation between them, I turn around and stare at the other skeletons talking on the deck. It seems like Geno was teaching Fell about treating wounds while Nightmare and Cross finally talked without argument. It isn't unusual for moments like these to happen when we go on long journeys like this one, but it isn't common either. 

I'm happy that for once nobody is actually agitated and everyone is calmed, I mean who wouldn't be calm in this cool breeze of the night sky? Seeing the stars was always my favourite thing to do when I was having a difficult time, I would always lay back on some grass and try counting the stars since childhood and I still do to this day. I always ended up writing down the number I counted before going to sleep, the biggest I number I've ever got to was 300 and I'm not sure I can beat that now that I'm so busy all the time. The sound of someone calling me got my attention startling me, I clumsily slip off the narrow bowsprit and into the cold water. Luckily the ship wasn't moving at the moment so I wasn't in any immediate danger, I look up seeing Killer staring down at me along with Nightmare. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you." Killer says I nod my head with a smile, Nightmare lifts me up with a tentacle and gently sets me down on the boat. "That water is freezing, careful not to fall in it." Nightmare says with a grin making me snort. "Too late for that now isn't it?" I jokingly reply as I squeeze the water out of my now wet clothing.

 "I hope you have some spare clothes because it'll be a cold night and you may get sick if you stay in them." Killer comments as he watches me squeeze the cold water from my clothes. "All I have is some comfy clothing stored in my quarters, it's not fit for a captain but I'd rather stay healthy than sick." I reply as I walk off to my quarters to retrieve the dry clothing, the sound of my shoes squeaking from the water making me visibly cringe. As I walk away I could feel the stare of the creature lurking up my spine and staying even when entering my quarters and shutting the door, I saunter over and take out a small box from underneath my wooden cabinet and take the spare clothing out from it. I unfold them and lay them down before putting them.

_____________________________

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

.·:*¨Time Skip¨*:·.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

_____________________________

I walk out of my quarters with the new clothing on that's surprisingly warm and well fitted, I'm surprisingly not mad the other outfit is wet. If it hadn't gotten wet then I would've never put this one on, I walk up to Nightmare who was still talking to Cross. He turns around and notices me. "It looks like something Reaper would wear." Nightmare chuckles making Reaper stare him down from the other side of the ship. "You're actually right it really does." I laugh back making Cross let out a small chuckle, I look over at the creature who was staring at the ocean seemingly sad. For an odd reason, I felt remorse and walked over to talk to him.

 "What are you doing?" I ask trying to seem annoyed with it, he looks back at me and smiles. "Nothing just admiring the view, you know the stars seem a lot like your eyes, they're gorgeous. I don't get to seem stars much since I'm always in the depth of the ocean far from the view of them." It response slightly making me blush and smile, but I shake it away quickly. "You seem sad, is something wrong?" I ask as I walk a little closer. "Well, I haven't eaten in quite a bit and it's really uncomfortable to be trapped in such a small space." I let out a sigh before speaking. "I'll get someone to get you something to eat, but I can't do much about the barrel." The creature lets out a groan as it shifts trying to get comfortable, that's when I noticed something off about it. One of its eye sockets was bleeding a weird black liquid that was now dripping from its chin and into the water slowly turning it black, the liquid was so dark you couldn't see any other colour or light on it. Just blackness. I couldn't help but feel concerned, I don't know much about mermaids, but I know that isn't normal! "What's up with your eye?" I ask my voice lightly filled with concern, It brings a hand up to its eye and lightly wipes the liquid away.

 The bone underneath it had a huge crack that looked very painful, it seemed to have been melting through the bone. When he wiped the liquid from his hand a couple of his phalanges seemed slightly damaged from it. "Oh, that? It's perfectly fine. Just something that happens every once in a while." It responds while shrugging its shoulders and redirecting its attention to the sea again, I know when someone is lying and that was a very obvious lie. It's probably that curse taking effect, after all, I know the curse isn't friendly from how it acted when I brought it up the other time. "Are you sure you don't want help? I can't afford to lose the thing that's gonna make me money." I comment as I look back where Geno and Fell were standing having their little conversation, it stares at me before turning around once again. "I don't need help, I'm perfectly fine and healthy." It responds as he lets out a sigh of annoyance, I turn around and quickly walk away heading towards the two skeletons.

"You're getting help whether you like it or not."

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,036

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 5,486

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans/Nightmare Belongs Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Fell!Sans/Fell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

{Guess who made a mistake and had to republish this thing! This guy-}