{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-21 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

"Calm down, there's no shark, and I never said anything about him setting you down on the deck~."

He purred with a smug grin as he held me tight, making sure I couldn't escape. "First off, you don't know if there's a shark and I don't have any more clothes what if I get sick?!"  Ink rolled his pinpricks at me, letting me out of his grasp. I swim over to the ladder and grab onto it, pulling myself out of the water. "You don't take jokes very well, do you?" I scoffed at him as I climbed up the ladder, trying not to slip. "Some jokes are harmless and fun, while others are the opposite!" I exclaimed as I bared my teeth, finally reaching the deck and sitting down.

 The cringe-worthy sound of wet cloth squishing played as I sat down, causing me to cringe at the noise, I slip my coat off, holding it above the ladder where Ink was climbing. I twist it squeezing the water out so It would hit Ink. He wiped the water from his face looking up at me. "I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent for you to get dropped into the water like that, Nightmare did it thinking it was funny or something." I scoffed at him, seeing trough the blatant lie despite his soft tone. "Sure he did, Nightmare get your non-existent ass over here!"Nightmare snorted out a laugh as he hesitantly scooted closer. "Yes, clown?" He snorted, bringing a hand up to his mouth as an attempt to silence his growing laughter.  "Forget your fucking beauty sleep now go steer the ship until we arrive home!" I snapped my tone of voice loud and stern.

Nightmare frowned and nodded his head then walked away, not wanting to annoy me further. I let out a sigh as I stand up and look around for where Ink was. "Ink come here!" I call for him no longer seeing him in my view horror and killer turned their attention toward me probably confused but went back to clean the deck. I mumble curses under my 'breath' walking down the steps, hoping he would be in the doctor or crews quarters. 

"Did Ink come in here at all?" I ask Fell who was sorting through some boxes of food he jumped and let out a squeak from my sudden appearance turning to face me. "Sorry, you startled me... I don't recall Ink coming down here if he did then I didn't see him." Fell replied as he shrugged and looked around briefly. "Oh, okay..." My tone of voice becoming cracked and weak, which Fell noticed but didn't comment about it. 

"I'll go check the deck and make sure I didn't overlook him." Fell nodded in response as I walked back up the steps to look for Ink. "Did any of you happen to see Ink anywhere? I can't find him." I ask Killer and Horror who were finishing up their duties. "No, the last we saw him was when you guys were arguing." Horror responded, setting down the broom he had, I curse under my breath, continuing to walk around as I dripped water. "Ink, please come out from your hiding spot! I-i'm sorry for pouring water onto you?" I stand in the middle of the deck as I look around for any sign of Ink, I let out a loud sneeze, alerting Reaper. "You okay? Seems like you're catching a cold." 

"I'm fine, have you seen Ink anywhere?" Reaper shook his head in response only causing me more worry, I rush off and walk up the steps to the helm where Nightmare was. "Please tell me you've seen Ink." Nightmare jumped at my sudden appearance but quickly regained focus on steering. "I haven't, but I have noticed you running around looking for him. Have you checked your quarters yet? He might be in there." Nightmare had a fair point, there was a good chance Ink was in his room, but he never noticed the door open."Good point I'll go check!" Nightmare shook his head and tsked at me as I jump down the steps. "Just like a mindless child in love." He chuckled.