{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-11 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 3: 4 DAYS REMAINING:¨*:·. 

I approach the two skeletons who were laughing and chatting away, I dramatically cough grabbing their desired attention. Geno quickly turns around and looks at me in a questioning manner. "Is there something you need?" He asks in a polite manner, I look behind me at the creature before turning back around to face them. "Something is wrong with the creature, it's eye is bleeding an unknown black liquid and I think it's burning through the bone underneath it." Geno and Fell both give me confused expressions and look at each other before Geno quickly stands up. "I wanna see the issue and quickly, that doesn't sound very good." Geno says as he stands in front of me, I nod and we begin walking towards the creature with Fell close behind. The creature turns around and looks at us, Geno seemed concerned with the liquid and walked in front of the creature.

 "Could I see about this black liquid? I'm really concerned about you now." Geno asked the creature who looked away and took a breath in. "Sure, but I'm telling you it's really nothing to worry about." It roughly said almost like it was in a lot of pain, Geno gently touched the black liquid instantly making him flinch back and grab his finger in pain. "Okay, that actually hurts a lot! Are you sure you're not in pain?" Geno stupidly asked, of course, it was in freaking pain! "No, I said it's nothing to worry about!" It snapped slightly raising its sharp fins in anger and annoyance, Geno let out a low sigh now knowing the creature was lying. "I don't believe it's good to act complicated, this really seems like a dangerous thing that needs treatment." Geno responded getting closer tot he agitated creature. "He's right, even if it's not curable we can at least try and ease the pain, after all, I really don't want my moneymaker hurt."

I say making Geno harshly glare at me, the creature's fins fold down showing it's calming down. The black liquid slowly stops flowing from his eye leaving a pattern of cracks where it once travelled, inside the cracks where black marks that seemed permanent. Geno and Fell both seemed concerned about this and lost on what to do.

 "I'm not sure we can truly do anything about this." Fell mumbled Geno nodded in agreement. "If you want yourself money we'll have to hurry and get this creature there before this issue deteriorates, I care about your health but I really don't think there's anything we can do." Geno told the creature seeming sad about it. "You don't think I know that? I don't want your help, I can't be helped!" It snapped once again. "Geno, Fell I think it's best if you leave I'll sort this out." I tell them, they nod and walk off to continue what they were originally doing. "Are you scared of death?" I randomly ask the creature trying to keep sorrow out of my voice, I shouldn't care about this thing, but I can't seem to shake the feeling of needing to help it somehow. It lets out a sigh before slightly smiling, a genuine smile. "A lot of people fear death, I'm sure you do as well." 

I also smile. "Of course I fear death, I don't want to die." The creature nods slightly shifting a bit. "I know my death will be painful and frightening, that's why I don't fear death. I already know what to expect from it." I frown slightly at its comment, am I really warming up to a vile creature such as him? I ask myself. "If there was a way to possibly cure this curse would you?" I ask basically already knowing the answer. "Of course I would, but if I hadn't obtained this curse then the chance of meeting you would've been rare and I'm quite joyed I met you." It responded with a genuine smile slightly making a blush spread across my skull. "Why are you happy you met me though? After all, I am going to sell you." I ask rubbing my arm with my hand slightly losing my once perfect posture.