{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-26 }

_____________________________

❝T̗̱͚̑̕͡h͍͒e̠̚͘ͅ ̢̹̞̘̐̃̄̆͟͡S̠͙̙̊̓̄o̧͈̭̒̌͊̚͢ȕ̮̹͓̯̅́͋l̛̤̠̏ ̈̓͟͜Ć͎ṟ̒͘͢ac̭͕͔͚̙͂̋̉̈͠k̪͚̩̞͐̇͌͝ë̟͎̳́͂̃̅̎͢͟ḑ̛̦̭́́ ̺̻͛̑ǎ͟ ̟̙̼͔̎̄̂͠B͓̦̪̹̉̉̐̀̓ͅì̤̮̈́t̗̻̊͠-̬͈̳̓͝͡❞

_____________________________

Error groaned loudly, turning over so the light wouldn't shine into his eyes. His head felt heavy as he continued to lay in his bed- trying to adjust his vision to the bright room. He noticed how his bed was warmer than it usually was when he woke up, he squinted his eyes and noticed the creature that was curled up with him, before he could progress anything else he shoved Ink off him and sat up.

Error's face turned blue as he remembered the other day.

He felt disgusted.

Ink grumbled as he pushed himself off the floor where he had landed, rubbing his skull from the impact. "What the hell...?" Ink climbed back onto the bed and noticed Error's flushed face, bringing a proud smirk to his face. 

Ink's moment of proudness was short-lived as the bedroom door slammed open, Nightmare and Cross walking inside while the other crew members could be heard downstairs. Error grabbed the covers and pulled them over his nose and chest as he desperately tried to hide his blush and painfully naked body. 

"Oh, shit... Did you two...?" Nightmare slowly eased out of the room, leaving Cross to deal with them. 

"Get out!" Error scream, grabbing a wooden figure and chucking it at Cross who quickly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Error grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Ink before jumping up and putting his clothes on, getting his pants and shirt on before Ink could register the pillow slamming into him. Ink whined as he realised why Error threw the pillow at him. 

Error grabbed his coat and hat before marching out of the room, giving Ink the middle finger before he walked out the door. His crew, Geno, and Sci went quiet as he walked into the living room, his face still flushed blue. 

Cross nervously whistled as Reaper snorted, trying to keep his laughter in. "Say one fucking word about anything you saw and I won't hesitate to smash your skulls in!" Error snarled as he plopped himself down on his recliner where his cat jumped onto his lap. 

"As we ignore why Error is pissed, I came here with good news!" Geno exclaimed as he held a paper into the air, walking over to Error. 

"It turns out the kingdom that WWKingdom has trade with another kingdom that actually grows the flower we need! Dream is willing to pay for a batch of them so the head scientist and I can figure out a working cure, all we need to do now is hope the flower can slow the progress for him until we can figure out an actual cure." 

Error's expression softened as he took in the information Geno had told him. How he hopes the flower will work. "How could you tell if it worked or not?" Error questioned in a quiet tone as he pets Sheba. "His blood will transfer to black instead of vantablack." 

"So, just a simple change in blood? Nothing else?" Killer questioned seeming a little surprised. "Well, he'll also regain some strength and magic, but he asked how we tell if it worked, not what it does." Sci pipes up, as he adjusts his glasses.