{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-23 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

❝The Soul Skipped A Beat-❞

_____________________________

The feeling of someone shaking me with aggression snapped me from my peaceful sleep, they weren't shaking me with the purpose of harming me, but their grip caused pain. The feeling of Ink wrapped around me was gone- which made me think it was him, but when I adjusted my sight, I found it was Horror.

He wasn't the only one there either- it was my crew, including Geno and- of course, Ink.

It startled me in my groggy state, and I couldn't help but think something was wrong. "Wha-what's going on?" I ask, my voice hoarse and quiet from sleep, I let out a yawn as I lean up- rubbing the sleep from my sockets. "Nothing, really." Reaper shrugged walking over and plopping down on my recliner.

"You weren't answering your door, and it was locked, so, these clowns decided to break in through your window." Nightmare answered, pointing toward Killer, Horror, and Reaper, he seemed disappointed in their actions. "You what!?" I shouted, jumping up from my position on the couch, looking for the -possibly broken- window. 

"Well, in our defence it was the only way in!" I walked over to the broken window- glass littering the ground under it. "The back door is unlocked, you nitwits! Now I have to buy a fucking window because of you!" 

As if in sync; the two raised their hands in defence, Reaper wearing a smug grin as if he regretted nothing. "Well, in our defence w-we didn't know there was a back door- or that it was u-unlocked." Horror nervously stuttered out, acting as if he was a guilty dog. 

"How did you not know there was a back door? You walk through it all the time!" Nightmare let out a chuckle at their attempts at lying; he knew they broke the window on purpose. "Can we please stop arguing?" Geno huffed hoping we would calm down and stop our fighting, he was getting visibly annoyed, and I didn't blame him.

I take in a sharp breath allowing myself to relax. "Reaper, clean this up."

I hear Reaper let out a loud groan as he lazily hops up from the recliner and walks off to retrieve the broom before coming back and sweeping the glass up; Occasionally mumbling swears under his breath. "So, are you just going to stay here? do you have nothing better to do?" I question looking at all the other skeletons who have relaxed in my living room. "Why would we? Do you want us to leave so you can spend time with your boyfriend~?" 

Cross teased looking over at Ink who was grinning. "Wha- no! Now go get me a new window before I feed you to the sharks!" They all rolled their pinpricks at me with a smile before walking out of the building. "Have fun you two!" Cross laughed, slamming the door behind them. "A bunch of idiots." Geno facepalmed with a chuckle. "How are you able to put up with their behaviour? I wanted to kill myself when I was on that trip with you guys." I playfully roll my eyes at him a smile spreading across my skull. 

"You eventually get used to it. it just takes time." Ink crawled over to me, looking up at me with a cheeky grin displayed on his face. "Well, that sure was... interesting..." I nodded my head in agreement with him. I'm not sure what else I expected from them, they're quite the handful and do stupid things all the time. "Are you doing alright?" He turned his gaze back to me, slightly confused, his tail curled around itself slightly as he looked down sadly. "No, my body feels like it's on fire, and I can't get the feeling of vomiting out my system." 

"I'm sorry, but don't worry! We will find a cure and you'll be back in tip-top shape in no time!" 

If possible his expression was sadder, it was obvious he had lost hope for a cure. He had said it many times 'There is no cure'. He may be sure about that, but I still have hope Geno and Sci can find the cure with the WWKingdoms help. "You have nothing to be sorry about, it isn't your fault. I do wish I had the confident about this as you do, but I don't think there is a cure for this..." I let out a sigh, staring down at him with the same saddened expression, he smirks up at me. "How about we worry more about them, idiots, instead of being sad, chances are they broke that entire window store." Ink chuckles, I returning the chuckle. He's right we shouldn't focus on this and cause more stress than needed, but it'll still bother me. I really hope he'll be okay. "What are you waiting for? C'mon! Us adults have to make sure our children haven't crashed the store!"

"So, they're our children now?" I laugh out, opening the door of the house. "Why not? Let's go sign some papers so we can legally adopt them." He chuckles as he crawls out the door. I roll my pinpricks playfully shutting the door behind us.

"Well, if you say so! But I get to beat them if the-"

I pause as I looked down at his tail, a small vantablack flower sprouting from his tail with vines wrapping around the area, sharp spikes covering them. 

"Ink..." 

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 905

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 3,926

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}