{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-5 }

_____________________________

The setting light of the afternoon shone through the stained glass that acted as a light source for the captain quarters, our well-known captain was currently sleeping in his velvet colored chair as his legs were propped up on the wooden desk. The captain's crew members were currently goofing off and lightly drinking, the only members who weren't drinking were Nightmare and Cross. Unlike the others, they actually cared about getting somewhere safe and not wrecking the beautiful ship. The drunk skeletons that were screaming from the crew's quarters had a moment of drunk brilliance, they had decided to go wake their captain up. As they approached the door with their giggles it caught the attention of Nightmare, however, he simply ignored it. They opened the door leading into the quarters where Error was asleep and their giggling instantly increased causing Error to open his sockets. 

Error's POV:

_____________________________

The sound of giggling echoed through my skull causing me to awake from the light slumber I drifted into, I scan the room in my tired state and saw four silhouettes standing over me. I begin to question what was happening, one out of four of the silhouettes move. It startles me and I fall out of the velvet colored chair with a bang causing laughter to erupt, now it was clear who they were, and I wasn't happy. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you people!?" I shout as I try standing, but only succeeding with bumping my skull on the wooden desk. "Maybe we shouldn't allow them to have alcohol anymore." Cross comments as he walks into the quarters and offers me a hand, I take his hand without hesitation and he pulls me onto my feet. "No shit, sherlock." I dust my clothing off and glare at the laughing hooligans before meeting eyes with Cross.

 "Are we close to the island yet?" I ask as I lead Cross away from the drunk skeletons. "Yeah, it's at least a couple minutes away from us." Cross responds as he points to an island in the distance, it was obviously a big island but it looked so small from where loyalty was. "If we do find this 'mermaid' how exactly are we suppose to catch it?" I turn towards Cross as he asks this question with a confused expression. "I honestly have no clue, probably just catch it like we would an animal?" I reply as I return my attention to the island in the distance. "Jump on it with a net? I know we're crazy, but we can't be THAT crazy! Damn, I have a better plan than that." Cross responds as his pinpricks shrink, I chuckle. "You have a better plan?" I scoff making Cross role his pinpricks and storm off downstairs, I shake my head in amusement and stare off into the distance. The island now bigger, I pull a bucket over and sit down on it as I stare into the distance. 

A loud banging noise comes from the crew's quarters, I straighten my posture and get up as I walk into the quarters. "My fricking scapula! Get off me you oversized goat!" Cross screeches as I stand there and watch the others sit on Cross without care. "This is an amazing couch! I wonder what is it made from?" Killer asks while slurring. "I think it's made from cow skin." Horror responded while pinching Cross' arm. "Fucking get them off me you dipshit!" Cross screeches as he claws to get out. "This is the best day ever." Fell comments as he snickers at Cross' misfortune, I smile and roughly push them off Cross. He quickly stands up and dusts his clothing off. "I'm banning alcohol from this entire group." He says in an annoyed tone and marches upstairs. "I highly doubt you guys can understand me but we are arriving soon so get ready and sober." I comment while chuckling at the sober part and walking upstairs where Cross was grumbling in annoyance, the island no longer in the distance.