{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-14 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

.·:*¨DAY 6: 1 DAY REMAINING:¨*:·.

"Hello? Error? Wake up!"

I jump awake and bang my skull against the siding of the ship making the voice start laughing, I rub the part of my skull that was hit as I turn to the voice. "Sorry for waking you up, but Geno wants to see you." Reaper says as he crouches down in front of me. "Where is he?" I ask as I stand up using the railing for support. "Probably in the doctor area, after all that's where he belongs."

 I nod in response and Reaper walks off to continue doing what he originally was, I turn towards the creature who was peacefully sleeping. I would have taken the opportunity and rudely woke him, but I'm not that rude. The real question is what was that dream about? Usually, I forget what happens once I wake up, but I can't seem to shake it off. It doesn't matter, I have more important matters to attend to anyway. I walk down the steps and towards the area the doctors quarters was, I open the door and walk into the small area of the ship where Geno and Fell were reading something. 

"You wished to see me?" Geno turned away from the paper and looked at me with a smile. "I have good news and bad news, which do you wish to hear first?" I was slightly confused as he ignored what I said and immediately went to his own topic. "Good news...?" I hesitantly responded slightly wondering the situation. "Well, the results for the creature's blood came back which is the good news, and the bad news... The blood and magic were slowly fading and turning into nothing meaning we had to act fast with the tests, with our limited time we only could get a couple of answers and that included getting more samples from the creature. The main concern is every result is bad..." Geno explained as he shifted papers into a neat pile and handed them to me. "What do the results say?" I quickly asked trying to keep the worry from my voice. 

"The first result we got was the typing of blood he had, this was a concern but the result wasn't anything we hadn't seen before. The results said a blood type wasn't found, this doesn't concern us much as we have experienced multiple results saying the same thing. The second result was more of a concern, we tested for any issues with his 'soul' but anytime we tried testing either the machine broke or it said 'no soul found', which is a huge concern because it wouldn't work no matter what we did.

 We may try getting it working because it is important to test the soul for issues before any medicine is provided. The third is one of the biggest concerns and it was about both his blood and magic, both are very weak and are quickly fading as I mentioned before. While we have experienced multiple cases of fading magic we've never heard of the blood fading or turning a black colour, this highly concerns us because it's unnatural and never happened before so we aren't trained to handle it. Hopefully, when we reach the kingdom tomorrow he will still be okay and not dusting. The last result is the most worrying, we tested for a curse since he mentioned one and we indeed found one, but when we started researching about the curse the only result we got was that many died from it and we got that information from the royal scientist of this kingdom who studies these curses.

 Even he doesn't know much about it, all he knows is that people died from it. He said that when they came in for testing most of them had black markings covering their body and black liquid pouring from any place it could, when he wiped away the liquid it'll melt through the rag and any skin or part under it will be a huge open gash where the liquid burned through their skin. The scariest thing is that everyone who had it were either divers or other scientist whos studied the deep sea."