{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-31 }

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

_____________________________

"Perfect, let's go back, I need to talk to someone urgently."

"I can't say the behaviour meant anything, he could've just been mad- as Sci said." 

"Geno, it isn't his usual behaviour, even when he is mad! You know that!" Error snapped at the scientist standing in front of him, who was more attentive to a stack of papers. Geno pushed his chair back before standing up to meet Error's gaze with a sigh. "Why instantly insist on talking to me about this instead of the other professionals? They have studied this curse for far longer than I.

Error pouted before turning his back to the other skeleton. "I don't like them! They'll just give some silly fake news and say he's fine!" Geno let out a quiet growl at the behaviour of the other. "We're talking to them! Also, since when have you had the soul to take a kid with you? Last I check you we're harming any who stood in your way." 

 "PJ isn't important right now, let's just go talk to the stupid fuckers and get this over with!" 

Geno rolled his pinpricks with a slight smile before stepping out of the room they were in, Alphys and Undyne were watching as Sci sat next to the young skelinkton who was colouring with spare crayons. 

"Can I speak with you three? PJ if you don't mind waiting here alone?" PJ sat up and looked over at Geno with a glare before looking at Error as he let a breath out. "I don't care." Geno gave the kid a smile with a nod before shutting the door once everyone was inside the room. 

"As it turns out, something had happened when we left, and Error believes it's important to hear. Do you mind telling them what went down?" It seemed to catch the attention of the royal scientist.

Error grumbled before reluctantly talking. "A little after you all left Ink had asked me to go get him some stuff, which is where I picked PJ up from as well, when I had gotten back PJ had run off into Ink's room where Ink had tried attacking him and managed to break the glass of his tank," 

Error paused to replenish his voice before continuing. 

"When I got to PJ and went down to confront Ink about his attitude he had gotten aggressive with me and scratched the glass as if trying to harm me when I told him I was going to go get Geno he freaked out and started cussing at me, calling me a bitch." 

Error looked down at his lap and crossed his arms as Alphys seemed to be listening in close- curious. Undyne seemed as if she understood and looked worried. 

"He never got like that before, and when I allowed him free rein of my village he never attacked or seemed aggressive to anyone." 

"It's progressing." Undyne raised up and took a note pad from her coat pocket- writing something down quickly. "Progressing? So his freak out is part of the curse?" Geno looked over at Undyne who handed Alphys the note pad.