{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-20 }

Error's POV:

_____________________________

"Awww, that's adorable! He does realize that is a dangerous creature who is probably just manipulating him?"

I pay no heed to Cross as I nuzzle Inks cheek, as he had done to me. "Get a room you lovesick puppies."  Reaper jokingly commented as he continued sweeping the wooden deck. "Could you steer Loyalty for the rest of the way home? I haven't slept since we left the kingdom." Nightmare asked visible bags could be seen under his socket, confirming his lack of sleep. "I'm also tired, Cross you steer the ship for this night. I'll take over tomorrow once I wake up." Cross grumbled but did as he was told walking off to the helm. "Are you sure he is qualified to steer Loyalty?" Nightmare mumbled with irritation laced in his tone. "Of course he is qualified I wouldn't let him steer if he wasn't. You're just jealous that someone other than me is taking your spot." I reply in a joking manner flicking his nasal bridge roughly, Nightmare, snarled at me and protested, quickly stopping as he let out a yawn. "Well, I must get my beauty sleep now. I need to make sure I don't fall asleep and miss something~." Nightmare bantered as he walked away with a smug grin. "I'm going to sleep too. If you need something, go provoke Cross." 

I utter walking off before he could respond. I walk into the room shutting the door behind me as I let out a sigh of relief, I walk over and plop down on the soft bed looking up at the wooden ceiling where Cross would be standing. I advert my gaze around the room, finally noticing how messy it was. I yawn sitting up and taking my coat, boots, and hat off, setting them beside the bed before laying down on my side. Sleep soon consuming me.

________________________________________________

The sound of shattering glass jolts me awake, my soul rate increasing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your slumber, my tail accidentally knocked the hourglass over." A voice murmured, my vision finally focusing. "I thought I told you to annoy Cross, not me!" I shout at Ink, who was scraping the glass into a neat pile, my voice slightly groggy. "I would have, but he doesn't pique my interest." I roll my pinpricks at him and throw the blanket over my head, ignoring the other. "Don't be that way!" He jokingly shouted as he crawled onto the bed. Luckily his tail was dried and didn't stain the cover. 

"Get the fuck off me!" I shout as he leans his weight onto his hands that rested on my shoulder. "How about you wake the fuck up?" He said with a snap. "How about you fucking clean the glass up?" We both stare at each other in silence, Ink averts his gaze nervously, thinking of a response.

"Can't think of a response?" I scoffed with a smug grin, Ink returning the same smug grin. "Fine, you win, mon amour.~" I give him a mischevious smirk before turning onto my back, managing to make him fall onto the floor with a hiss. I sit up from the bed and snicker at him as he rubbed his head from the impact. "I'm trying to sleep, now go away, please." I utter, once again turning onto my side and pulling the cover over my head. Instead of leaving, Ink climbed back onto the bed and curled up in his tail as he faced away from me. 

It felt like hours of laying there staring at the wooden wall while Ink was sleeping peacefully, I couldn't turn as I feared stabbing myself on one of his fins. Something pressed against my shoulder startling me slightly I turn my head to see Ink had laid his head on my shoulder. Feeling relaxed, I shut my eyes again and slowly drift into a peaceful sleep.