040☘︎

"I'll be waiting in the car with Dalgom

"I'll be waiting in the car with Dalgom. Just call me if you need anything."

"Okay, thanks Yuta."

I walk pass the heavy gates before closing it. The coolness of the early morning makes me shiver a little bit. The surrounding is so silent as the sun has barely risen. Besides, I think no one will come to cemetery as early as 6 am. Well, no one except me.

With hand holding tightly a bunch of white lilies, I make my way to her grave. I need to talk to her for the last time before I leave this country.

"Hi Areum. How are you there? You must be weird to see me here so early in the morning. I...I come to see you for one last time. My parents had asked me to return to America. I'll not staying there forever, don't worry. I just need some healing time. I'll return back one day. Wait for me, okay?"

Putting the white lilies on your grave, I let the tears spilling down my face. You had known it right? You had known it from the start; about the flower that I told you in my dream.

For you, white lily symbolizes your death but for me...this flower symbolizes your pure heart Areum. Your purity for loving people like me.

"So..." I said, stopping to take a deep breath. I let it all out in one sigh, watching it float off like smoke in the cold air. I turned back to your grave in front of me, swallowing hard.

I will come back Areum. I just need a little break for awhile.

"I guess... I guess this is..." I don't want to say it.

Goodbye for now.
Goodbye my Areum.