020☘︎

Yuta helps to style my hair as I sit at the edge of my bed, completely wearing a white shirt with black pant

"There, perfecto." Yuta says as he finish doing his job.

"How do I look?"

"You look fucking handsome, Jae. You're lucky I have a crush on someone or else I'll flirt you until you be my boyfriend."

I laugh, "Calm down your gay hormones, Yuta."

Then, I heard the door bell rings. "Wait here first. I'll go and open the door."

I wait inside my room as I hear Yuta open the main door and greeting you.

Then, Yuta come again to help me walk to the living room where you're waiting.

As Yuta guides me by arm, he manage to whisper into my ear, "Bro, your girl totally looks like an angel. She's also wearing a white dress. Did you guys plan this matchy-matchy thing?"

"No. We didn't." I whisper back to him.

I know I never see your face, Areum but I know you're a totally beautiful person. Not because of your look but your personality which captures my heart.

"Hi Jaehyun. You look like a prince."

"Hi Areum. Thank you. I'm sure you're beautiful too." I say, feeling myself blushing over your compliment.

You chuckle before gently grabbing my hand.

Yuta then interrupts, "You guys look fucking perfect together. Have fun and enjoy yourself okay?!"

"Will do so!" I hear you say happily, try to match with Yuta's enthusiasm.

Meanwhile I can't help but still smiling after hearing Yuta's words that we look perfect together.