014☘︎

Later in the evening, you say you want to bring me to somewhere special for you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Later in the evening, you say you want to bring me to somewhere special for you.

As soon as we enter the place, I can hear the sound of classical instruments.

"Music store?"

"Bingo! This is my most favourite place in Daegu. Whenever I feel stress or has a little argument with my mom, I'll come here. It has been a while since the last time I visit this store before I moved to Seoul. Come."

You greet someone; which I assume the store owner before you pull me to somewhere and help me to seat. Then, I feel you sit beside me; our shoulders touch.

"Sit back, relax and enjoy." You whisper and after that, soothing tunes of piano is the only thing I hear.

It took me some time to notice that you're playing one of a very famous compositions ever;

The Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven...

You are sure a talented person. I can feel your emotions throughout the whole music. How the emotion goes from quiet and sombre to strong and powerful. This song has a mesmerizing and heartbroken mood, at the same time.

But I can't ignore the uneasy feeling inside my chest. I know the story behind this song. The melody is beautiful, yes but the truth behind it is heartbreaking.

Beethoven write this song during his life was at a breaking point.

He composed this masterpiece when his deafness was getting serious. And the fact that this song was dedicated to his unrequited love, Giulietta whom he had hopes of getting married into but can't just make this song much more emotional.

Beethoven was telling a sad story of his life through this song.

But you Areum...

what are you actually trying to tell me?