032☘︎

I never experienced grief this bad before

I never experienced grief this bad before. So this what it feels to loss someone you love.

Every memory with you played like a song in my head, repeating itself for what seemed like forever. The things I used to find funny because of you now only caused a deepening of the pain.

Tears forming, I sank into my bed, eyes on the photo of you that Yuta gave me.

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And I'm the luckiest man to have you in my life...even only for awhile.

It had been one month but I however cannot get myself to move on from your death. You're resting peacefully there but I'm not Areum.

Sometimes I look up at the sky at night. And pretend that this is all just a bad dream; that you never died. The necklace that you gave me still hanging around my neck. There are numbers written on the pendant. But I don't give a damn to find out the meaning behind those numbers.

Sometimes I run to your resting place
And cry my tears upon the ground whenever the longing for you is too unbearable for me. There's part of me that will never believe you won't come to greet me with your cheerful voice.

And tonight here I'm again. I sink to my knees at your grave, not caring for the damp mud that dirtied my pants. My tears mingle with the rain and my gasping wails echo around the gravestones.

I miss you Areum. I miss you so much it hurts.