039☘︎

To Jung Jaehyun,

To Jung Jaehyun,

By the time you received this letter, I might no longer be there besides you. I’m sorry. I knew I was going to die.

I didn’t want to tell you what was going to happen, I didn’t want to see you crying. I know I'm very selfish for that but I hope you can forgive me.

Jaehyun, if I could make just one wish right now, I'd wish that I can stay, to be with you. Making memories as much as we can. I even hope that we will get married and have kids together. Ridiculous right?

But really, I'm one very lucky girl to have been given the gift of you.

I am thankful God gave us some time to get closer. You taught me so much in the short time we spent together. You taught me the value of the truest of loves.
That...I'll carry it with me forever.

I guess this is the way life goes, and God's will we must accept. But I hope you didn't feel this pain or weep the way I've wept.

Hang onto those good memories and promise me that  no matter how much time goes by, you will never forget me. Enjoy life and live every day as if it were your last...and most of all remember that I love you more than you will ever know.

Sincerely,
𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓮𝓾𝓶

Putting the letter back into the envelope, I breath a sigh before glancing up to the night sky.

"Areum, you were never supposed to mean this much for me and I was never supposed to fall so hard. But I never regret meeting you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me too."