009☘︎

Finally, you come today

You keep apologize to me, saying that you have something important to do yesterday. You even bake me a cheesecake as a token of apology.

I want to stay mad; I really do but it seems so hard to do it when you keep trying to make me laugh with your stupid jokes.

And you did it.

Because I can't help myself from stop smiling. Then, we talk like we normally do.

"Jaehyun, are you free for a whole day tomorrow?" You suddenly ask.

"No. I'm expensive." I don't know what had gotten into me. I'm never a type that will do a poor joke like that.

But when I hear your laughter, you make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"Geez, Jae. I never expect you can make a joke like that."

I chuckle, "About your question just now, I'm totally free tomorrow. Why are you asking?"

"Let's go for a date. You and me. I want to bring you to Daegu. It's my hometown. We will have fun tomorrow. "

"A date? Doesn't it what couple actually do?"

"Who says date is only for couple? Anyone can do it. We can do it."

A grin spread over my face, "Okay. Let's have a date tomorrow. You and me."

"Yeay!!! Let's meet here tomorrow at 9am. Deal?"

"Deal."

Then, I hear you singing happily.

Oh Areum, are you that happy to spend time with me?

Because I totally am.

Dear tummy, sorry for all the butterflies lately. I swear it's not my fault. It's hers.

Wait, did I said butterflies? Scratch that. Forget the butterflies.

I feel the entire zoo in my stomach right now.