027☘︎

You really keep your promise to accompany me before my surgery

You really keep your promise to accompany me before my surgery. Sometimes you even stay for the whole night.

I ask you how you get the permission to stay because Yuta once whines to me that the nurses here will immediately scold him whenever they saw him still sitting in my room whereas it already pass the visiting hours.

"Well~ I tell the doctor that my dear Jaehyun can't sleep if his lovely Areum is not by his side. And when he can't sleep, he'll easily stress out. We don't want that to happen before your surgery right?"

I laugh after hearing your answer. "Well, I don't care whatever you do. The most important thing for me now is that you're right here with me."

You do a lot of things to make sure that I don't stress out thinking about my surgery. You will read me a story everyday and singing me a same song every night. You say this is your favourite song after you met me.

When I see you, everything stops
I don't know since when
One day, you came to me like a dream
You shook up my heart
I knew that it was destiny

I love your voice so much. It is soothing; reminds me that the world can be a safe place.

Close your eyes
Even if everything changes, this won't change
You are my, I am your love
Even if you take a little time to come back
Even if you pass over me
It's alright, I'll be here for you
I Love You
Don't forget
Only You

I love you too Areum. I will keep loving you until my last breath. And if there is life after that, I will still choose to love you.