006☘︎

"Jaehyun, can I ask you something?"You asks me in timid tone

You asks me in timid tone.

"What?"

"I'm sorry if this a sensitive topic for you, but... how did you get blind?"

There it goes again. That heavy feeling in my chest everytime my memory drifts to that day.

"Accident. Kind of tragic since it cause to lose my sight. I tried to save her life. And thank God she's safe."

"That so kind of you. Where's she now?"

"Yuta said she's happy with her new boyfriend now."

"Wait, what? Do you mean-this girl that you had saved is your..."

"My ex-girlfriend."

"Did she-"

"Yes, she left me. At first she stay with me; saying that I wouldn't be blind if it not because of her. But two months after that, she asks for break up. She can't stand me anymore."

Silence lingered in the air before you mumbled slowly under your breath, "Sorry no offence but... your ex is an ultimate bitch."

I snort. Then I heard you gasps. "Oh God, Jaehyun you just laugh! I mean well not really laugh but this is the first time you express another emotion rather than your stoic face. And you have dimples too! Damn, I'm jealous. Life is really unfair to me."

I ignore your excitement, "I don't blame her. Who can stand a blind people like me? I don't deserve her."

Then, I flinch when you raises your voice, "She's the one that don't deserves you! Oh cheesus! I don't deserve her my ass. Seriously, if I have superpower and can turn back time, I'll stop you from saving her. She should just rot there. Then her dead body can be decompose for the sake of nitrogen cycle. There, at least she actually give benefit when she died."

The next thing I know, I laugh. I actually laugh. It's been a long time since I had a good laugh. And...it feels nice.

I heard you squeal, exclaiming that you just make me laugh. I shake my head in amusement.

Areum, thank you. You made my day.