012☘︎

You bring me to your favourite cafe

You bring me to your favourite cafe. The smell of fresh-made coffee invade my scent as soon as we enter the cafe.
You lead me to a table and help me to sit.

"What do you want to drink?" you ask.

"You choose for me. I don't mind with anything."

So you order for both of us. As soon as our food are serve, you eagerly ask me to try the coffee. I don't know why but I can sense mischievousness in your tone.

I just do as you say. I'm entirely unaware that there is about an inch thick of creamy, cheesy foam stuff that topped the coffee.

The next thing I know, you let out a warm and hearty laughter before I feel you wiping the foam that stuck around my lips gently. "Sorry for laughing but you literally look like a lost Santa Claus just now."

I raise a brow and shake my head in disbelief at your childish act. We eat peacefully after that but I can still hear the stiffled giggles of yours.

"Don't you think you're enjoying this too much, Areum?"

"Sorry, sorry. Okay let me laugh for one last time."

As soon as you finish your words, you laugh again uncontrollably.

Your laugh is contagious that I can't help but stifle a grin.

Right at the moment, your laugh has become one of my favourite sound.