011☘︎

As the bus door open, you help me to step up into it

As the bus door open, you help me to step up into it. Eventhough I'm already using my walking stick, you still insist to help.

"Do you want to seat by the window, Jaehyun?"

"I don't mind to sit anywhere. I can't even see a thing anyway." I chuckle at my own words.

You don't respond anything instead you hold my arm firmly before you push me slowly on the bus seat. Then, I feel you sit beside me.

"Don't say like that again." You say in firm tone. "I'm here for you. I can be your second eyes Jaehyun." I can hear sadness in your voice.

I feel so guilty. I had ruined your mood. "Sorry Areum. I don't have any intention to make you sad."

Then, I feel you hold my hand. "It's okay. Just...don't ever say that again."

The bus start moving and we sit in silence. Suddenly, I hear some faint whispers around me saying things like,
"They're so cute."
"What a sweet couple."
"I wish I can have a relationship like that."

I ignore it since I can't see they are talking about whom. But little did I know,

you are blushing hard beside me because you know they are referring to us.

Few minutes after that, I can feel myself slowly dozing off. I try to stay awake but it is so hard. I shall expect this. I don't even get a proper sleep last night.

Soon, I feel you gently pulled my head and lay it onto your shoulder.

I don't pull back.

I can't believe I'm thinking of this but,

Sleep taste better on your shoulder...

Then, it was just me and my dreams.

And you know what, Areum

In that dream, I see my future with you. And I wish it will come true.