001☘︎

I sat on my usual sit; the one that directly facing the lake

I sat on my usual sit; the one that directly facing the lake. My favourite one.

My black glasses concealing my eyes. I don't need to use my walking stick. In fact, I rarely use it.

I had memorized the way to the lake. Yuta had patiently taught me every time he accompanied me during those days I'm still learning to adapt with my new flaw. He's the one that introduced me to the place.

Though I'm facing the lake, doubtless listening to the chirping of birds and the traffic that passes nearby, I can't possibly see the water...or anything else for that matter.

"Hi."
Someone approach me. A woman voice.

"I always see you sitting here alone. You must love this scenery so much, right?"

I remains silent. She will go away once she know. Everybody does.

"It's rude to ignore people like that, you know. Oh. I get it. You're shy, aren't you?"

I still stays silent.

"I want to be your friend." She extends a hand, but I can't see.

"Hey, I just wanna be friend. Is that so hard to do?" Her tone slightly higher.

"Miss, I'm sorry but my friend just want to be alone." A familiar manly voice appears.

"Your friend is so conceit. I just wanna be his friend."

"Are you sure you want to be his friend?"

"Yes."

"I think you'll walk away once you know."

"Why? What's wrong with him."

"He is...blind."

"WHAT?!"

Then, pure silence...

"Did she left, Yuta?"

Yuta let out a reluctant sigh, "Yes..."

See. Like always.