Chapter 2

(Episode 515)

The tension between the two people living in Kudou Shinichi's house dissipated into thin air. The two were communicating well with each other although Shiori noticed that Subaru would often go inside his room.

Was he still feeling awkward with me? Of course, after questioning his identity, who wouldn't feel comfortable?

She needs to do something but there was nothing interesting to do. She even spent three days going to Professor Agasa to catch up with what happened when she was gone. 

Shiori thought of an idea and ran upstairs,taking out her black phone,

[To Holmes Geek:

Boy, come here and take me to a crime scene. That seems more interesting than waiting for me to die here.]

She laughed and prepared her clothes knowing Shinichi knows what would happen if he didn't follow her. It was nice to be the nightmare of a younger cousin.

Her phone lighted up for a second. Shiori opened it and saw a reply.

[From Holmes Geek:

Sorry, I'm out of the country. Just strut around that place, aren't you a model?]

[To Holmes Geek:

Hey, remember. Picture. Ran. Elementary pageant. You. Blushing.]

[From Holmes Geek:

I'm really out of the country but Conan had somewhere to go tonight. He's going to see Kaitou Kid tonight.]

Shiori didn't bother replying to Shinichi's mail and went outside of her room with two bags that she forgot to give to Ai-chan.

She doesn't know what Conan's email is, so she'll have to go to Professor Agasa.

"Where are you going?" Subaru surprised her by appearing behind her.

"I'm just going to Professor's. I'll ask for Conan's mail and give this to Ai-chan." Shiori smiled and put on her slippers.

"With those clothes? Do you want me to walk you to his house?"

"No, he's just next-door and I doubt someone will notice me." Shiori said and put some strand of her midnight hair behind her ear.

Subaru noticed that she could make even the simple clothes look expensive. She was wearing her large blue jumper that covers her white shorts.

"Then, I'm off!" She excitedly said and went out of the house. But she came back again, surprising Subaru-san, "I really like saying that phrase,"