Chapter 21

(this part in the movie made me want to be Japan XD)

Thank you for voting, appreciating and adding this story to your reading lists.  

...

(Episode 705 - 706)

"Wow! I never thought that a famous model like Shiori-san would actually help us solve a case." Inspector Yokomizo said and continued shaking hands with her.

"No, it's been an honor to help one of the finest inspectors of Japan." Shiori said with her business smile. I prefer the other twin, this one is too energy-draining, she whined internally. 

The inspector blushed and laughed loudly, trying to tell her more stories about his previous cases. I want to rest. 

The detectives under Inspector Yokomizo also noticed how excited their superior was while talking to Shiori so they asked for her identity and it was revealed by the inspector with such loud proclamation that she's Sherry Grey.

Many police flocked to her direction, trying to get a photograph or sign from her. So Kogorou told her that they'll just wait for her in the car. But why is no one picking me up?

It took her more than an hour to finish and when she went out of the house, she didn't realized that it was already evening and ... Where is Kogorou-ojisan's rental car? She looked everywhere but she can't find it. Wait, where are they?

"If you're looking for Mouri-sensei, they already went home." 

Shiori jumped in surprise to hear someone's voice behind her. "What? Amuro-san! Don't surprise me like that."

"I'm sorry, you look like you'll cry if you don't find them."

"I'm no longer a crybaby." Shiori scowled and crossed her arms.

"Yes, yes." Amuro just agreed, "Let's go to the car?"

Shiori watched him lead the way to his white Mazda, "Why did they leave me here?"

"Mouri-sensei went back to Tokyo because he remembered to return the rental car on time before he'll have to pay extra fees." Shiori frowned, I could give that man some money for the fine.