Chapter 47

Dedicated to everyone who waited, esp  

...

(Manga Chapter 1063 - 1066)

The woman drove faster to get to her aunt sooner before she creates havoc due to her hunger. On the way back, Yusaku volunteered to drive since Shiori and Yukiko have to eat. The two ordered burgers and fries with iced coffee and hot chocolate as drinks. Unlike his relatives, Yusaku drove as if he was driving in moon, slow and steady.

"I don't know why you drive so slow, it might be better to walk." Yukiko said to her husband beside her.

"It's better safe than sorry, Yukiko."

"That's right, Yukiko-nee~"

"Hey, you also drive past the limit, you brat."

They arrived a lot later in the mansion, the three carried the groceries to the kitchen before hearing Jodie shouting inside the library, "Camel?! Mark?!"

Yukiko knocked first before opening the door, Yusaku and Shiori were standing behind her, "We're back from the grocery."

They noticed everyone's pale and troubled faces while watching Jodie scream in front of a monitor, "Looks like something happened." Yusaku frowned.

James walked towards them and informed about the events that occurred while they were away. They took the opportunity to lure the organization with the coded message since the organization also figured out how to solve the code, along those who volunteered are Camel and Mark. However, judging from the sounds, one of them was shot and it confused the agents inside on why.

Yukiko volunteered to fix the groceries while Shiori stood beside Yusaku to see the message they wrote, it was a series of lines that reminded her the numbers displayed by an analog calculator. The lines she saw immediately arranged inside her head and she was able to read the message. "Areh, it's - " She mumbled while leaning her head to the side, not knowing how to say their mistake politely.

"Who wrote the code this time?" Yusaku asked Conan staring beside them.

"It was Jodie-sensei!"

Yusaku asked Jodie who was still sitting in front of the computer if she worked as a school teacher before, "I worked as an English teacher at Teitan High."

"So not as a grade school teacher then?"

"Ah no, I have a friend who worked as a grade school teacher and I learned from her, not only spoken Japanese but also most of what I know about Kanji and Hiragana."

As Jodie finished her sentence, Conan and Shuichi who is now standing beside Shiori realized their mistake. The location that should be written in 'Kadehu' instead of 'Kadefu', it is academically written with 'F' but from how it was written in past codes, it should be 'H'. Indicating that the organization realized the trap they intended to operate and use it against them.