Chapter 36

OMG! We reached 16.3k reads and 813 votesss! 😊😲🎉🎉 Thank you for voting, commenting, and appreciating this book

...

While Subaru was having his late lunch, he noticed that Shiori hasn't woken up yet from her nap. It's already 12:30 and usually, she's already walking out of the house to get Akari-chan and Asahi-chan from preschool.

He decided to go up and remind her in case she forgot her time but when he opened the door to their room, she was sleeping on the bed. 

Maybe she's exhausted? She's been doing a lot lately, cooking their food and Ichiro's bento then washing and ironing their clothes and uniforms. Sometimes, she'll clean the bathroom and their bedrooms.

"Shiori." He called, even though he knew she's sleeping, "I'll be picking up the twins from school. "

Once Subaru did, he took his scarf and housekeys. Would the twins be surprised? He knew the direction where the preschool is and when he get there, the pre-school workers were startled at the sight of a handsome man. 

One of the ladies shyly went up to him, "U-uhm, may I ask who are you waiting for?"

"I'm here for Inoue Akari-chan and Asahi-chan." He answered with a polite smile.

"Ah! Okiya-niichan!" Akari-chan yelled from the doorway wearing a cute apple name tag.

Asahi was looked skeptical at the man. As they walked towards him, he asked, "Where is mommy?"

Subaru leaned down and answered, "She's sleeping, I think she's tired."

"Poor mommy." Akari said and held Subaru's hand, "Nii-chan, let's buy mommy some chocolates. Mommy will be happy."

 "Akari-chan's idea is brilliant, let's go to the grocery." The man said and patted Akari's head then looked at Asahi, "Of course, Akari-chan and Asahi-chan will help me prepare mommy's chocolate meal." 

"Eh? Chocolate meal? What the heck is that?" Asahi asked grumpily.

"That is not a nice thing to say to your onii-san, Asahi-chan." One of the teacher said to Asahi.

"But he's not my onii-san." 

"Asahi-chan-"

"It's alright, he's just curious and surprised about the chocolate food." Subaru said while laughing slightly to not worry the teacher and Asahi-chan. 

"Uhm- what is your relationship with Asahi-chan and Akari-chan?" The worker beside the preschool teacher. "Are you Inoue-san's brother?"