Chapter 15

Thank you @Leenlsmail576 for voting and appreciating this story 🤗 

(DC Movie 18)

Shiori stood and opened the door, revealing two men in suit guarding outside. "Fujimine-san, for your safety please remain inside your room."

She frowned and slammed the door shut. It's been a day since she was hospitalized and she was bored out of her wits. The children were not allowed to visit and they said Subaru-san went to her room when she was sleeping.

I don't have anyone to talk to and I only injured my shoulder. Why do they have to do this?

She looked outside and saw Conan, Inspector Megure, detectives she met on the Hammer Man Case and three foreigners sat on the benches. Who are they? What are they talking about? She opened the window with a slam, "CONAN-KUN!"

This caught everyone's attention and they looked at the woman leaning on the window, "What are you doing?" She yelled.

"Shiori-nee, you're already awake?!" Conan replied in the same manner.

"No, I'm still sleeping. I'm capable of talking to you while I'm sleeping. You see," She sarcastically said, "Forget that! Inspector Megure! Can you do something about these people guarding outside my door?!"

Isn't she being too energetic for someone who is a patient? Inspector Megure sighed and looked at the man beside him who is the superior among the FBI agents present. And those people are not under me.

James Black shook his head sideways, it's Akai-kun's first request in a while.

...

"I heard you tried to force yourself to get involved in the investigation earlier, Shiori." Subaru said with a smile but Shiori could feel that he was mad at her actions.

She learned earlier that the people guarding her wasn't from the Japanese police but from FBI. Even though she didn't see the culprit's face, she doesn't know why she is being kept here.

Her grey eyes looked away from Subaru who was sitting beside her but the man continued coughing to make her look at him, "Stop that." She said.

Subaru smirked and leaned on the backrest of the chair then opened his tablet and a map on his lap.