Chapter 25

OMG, 4.9K views and 256 votes!!!  🤗🥰

Thank you so much for voting, adding it to your reading list and appreciating the story. Actually, I wasn't planning to write until the end of our semester but this book is my way of de-stressing from our requirements.😭

...

(Episode 734)

"You sure you don't want to go?" Shiori asked Subaru before going to the garage for her black Mazda.

The woman was surprised that it was Conan who initiated that they all go to a nearby shrine for the Sakura flower viewing. Being curious as to why he did that, Shiori agreed to join.

That boy doesn't do anything just for fun. Even playing soccer was to hone his physical strength as a detective.

"No, I'm quite busy with work. Here, before you forget." He handed her the bento she prepared for the children and Professor Agasa for their lunch. 

"Thank you." Shiori said and waved goodbye.

Before she could open the door, Subaru turned off his choker. "Be careful."

"Hm? Why?" Shiori asked.

He sighed and placed his hands on his pockets, "Something just tells me that something bad will happen."

"Bad? You mean robbery? Murder? I knew it, I shouldn't go near that Shinigami Conan." She mumbled. 

He chuckled, "No, it's something about me." When he saw her face changed, he added, "But don't worry, I think it's just my imagination."

...

The place is pretty because of the full bloom Sakura trees. Shiori was wearing a face mask to conceal her face from the crowd.

She and Professor Agasa were looking for a spot while the children were walking and exploring around the shrine.

The woman went with them while thinking about Conan's weird attitude. It was the first time the boy initiated to go outside with the group, so there's something he wants to do

The boy was looking around as if he was searching for someone. 

They decided somewhere that is loud and full of children since they knew Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta were a friendly bunch and would enjoy their time more if they could play with someone.

"Here, professor." Shiori said after settling down and handed him a bento.