Chapter 26

(Episode 770 - 771)

"ERIIII!!" Kogorou-san yelled while opening the door to Kisaki Eri's hospital room.

He looked surprise to see a peaceful aura inside the room. Ran and Conan were standing beside the bed while Shiori was fixing the flowers she bought for Eri.

After Kogorou annoyed his wife, Eri threw a pillow at him and told him to get out.

"What an irritating man! Ran, Shiori, don't ever get involved with such men! They'll make you lose your youth." Eri pouted.

Shiori just laughed and agreed while Ran looked like she lost hope on making her parents reconciliate.

"I'll just buy some juice outside, do you want something?" Shiori asked and went to the door. Before she opened the door, she listened to the people talking outside. 

Those voices belong to Kogorou, Conan and Amuro?

They were talking about someone, a man named Kusuda Rikumichi and from how Conan answered made Shiori want to slap her forehead.

He's such a terrible liar. 

Sarcastically, Amuro complimented Conan and sounded like he asked other people walking in the corridor, asking for his friend's whereabouts and the women asked first for further information.

"But Conan-kun is amazing, you're sure you don't know the person based on their name alone." Amuro said.

Shiori sighed and opened the door, acting like she didn't know that these three were standing outside the door. "Arah, you're still here Kogorou-san and Conan? And Amuro-san, what a coincidence." Shamelessly acting.

"How about you Shiori-san?"

"Hmm? About what?" Conan ran to her and hid behind her legs.

"Do you know a patient named Kusuda Rikumichi?"

"No." Shiori answered in the same manner as Conan.   

This made Amuro confused and wondered if she knew the Black organization member that once infiltrated the hospital, "Really? Like Conan, you're confident too."

She tilted her head and smiled, "Of course, it's my first time here and I didn't get to see any patients other than Eri-san. Right, Conan-kun?" 

The boy nodded innocently as Shiori patted his head while smiling at Amuro. How's that?

...

"So, he's already investigating the hospital?"

"Yes."