🥀 GIN

i'm sorry for not updating, please consider this as a gift 
italicized words are either thoughts or flashbacks 

...

ft. Pabilin (Last Instructions), Moira De la Torre 
a song about a loved one's last words to someone who may have taken their place 

'Even if I close my eyes and ask
If I could be with her again '

A man dressed in all black got out of the prison, his footsteps echoed and his sharp eyes looked around the scene he hasn't seen for five years. He breathe in the fresh air, however, his peace was disturbed when a black car drove and stopped in front of him. 

"You should be lucky that Sir Black remembers your deal." A familiar stocky man got out of the driver's seat and opened the passenger door for his old enemy. 

The man just silently got inside and another voice from the inside of the car piped, "Camel, calm down." Jodie said although she too was wary of the man sitting behind her. Andre Camel huffed and slammed the door shut before stomping his way back to the driver's seat.

The ride to the man's rented apartment was silent and heavy, until he spoke, "How is she?"

Camel huffed and focused on driving while Jodie cleared her throat, prepared to answer his question in all honesty but she wouldn't dare upon seeing his current state. "She's fine, it may not look like it but Shiori is healthier than before."

"That's a relief." Gin said and looked down at his left hand, wearing a silver band.

The driver looked at his partner, knowing she didn't mention something important.

They reached the apartment in no time and escorted him inside, they discussed and reminded him about his promise to the FBI and his time limit - it was three days, just three days. And before they got out of the apartment, Jodie took a letter out of her jacket pocket, "This one is sent by her parents."

Gin accepted the letter with his left hand, curiously looking at the invitation. "Thanks." 

' If I could hear her voice again
If I could just exist with her again ' 

The atmosphere was cold, dark, and lonely inside the rented apartment. He got a beer out of the fridge, then slumped down the black couch. Gin's eyes could bore a hole in the ceiling, he sighed and held out his hand to see the wedding band that was newly polished by himself. 

How should I do it? He thought as he cleared his throat, how should I act towards her? It was Shiori, just because of her, that Gin managed to betray and destroy the organization he's been working for for years.