1; Wonderful, but Bizarre

A/N: I'm so incredibly sorry if you read the original version of this chapter, but I made changes so it's not as cringy!!

My favorite song came on. I grabbed my black hairbrush from on top of my nightstand and started to sing.

I sang the lyrics as nothing mattered in the world because it didn't.

I danced around my room as I sang, feeling the rhythm in me. My white socks helped me slide on the wood floor.

The song I was singing had to be one of my very favorites. I loved singing. Not in front of people, but to myself.

I didn't care what people thought of me, but I didn't like doing it in front of them.

Dad tells me mum used to sing Miggle songs to me when I was an infant. Dad got sad when she left this earth. Not depressed, but just sad.

I don't remember when she died. I was only a baby. I lived in an orphanage growing up, which sucked horribly.

There's not much to know from me, only that I've lived with my dad in his childhood house for three years.

The other twelve years were in an orphanage.

I have a couple friends. Rachel Kellie and Delilah Evergreen are my closest.

I'm at home a lot of the time, although I do go for walks sometimes.

My room was my favorite place in the house. It's also the room I'm in the most.

Dads always having guests. He says their private meetings I'm not supposed to attend - 'perhaps when you're older' he tells me -. I always end up listening from outside the door.

My room was small, like most of the rooms in the house, but I enjoyed it. I read most of the day because I have nothing else to do.

If there were sensational things to do around the house or even in the neighborhood, I'd do that instead without a doubt.

I have a banner up against my wall that says 'Gryffindor'. I've asked dad to take it down, but he insists I have it up. That's his Hogwarts house.

Dad homeschools me. Well, I'd say I homeschool myself. Dad's always busy.

With meetings and such. His 'work' seems fun, considering he's now happy a lot.

I hate Thursday and Mondays. That's when he has meetings most of the time. The rest of the weekdays we spend together.

We cook - almost always burning down the house -, play games, paint each others nails, do each others makeup, bully our house elf, etc..

The song was now coming to an end, which was sad. I could always play it again, but if I keep doing that, it'll just get boring.

And I'm not wasting a good song like that. I put my hairbrush away once it came to an end.

"Echo, come down to the kitchen!" Dad called. "Coming!" I called back.

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs. I slid into the kitchen with the help of my socks where I heard dad calling me.

"Yeah?" I asked him as I walked in. But there were guests already there.

Eating.

At the table.

My eyes went wide a little. "I am so sorry. I didn't think you...had a meeting today. It's Saturday." I pointed out. He smiled.

"It's alright darling. And we some change of plans." He said. Everyone - but the grown-up - stared at me in complete shock.

"Sirius, I think it's time they know," Mrs. Weasley said.