30; New Years

I was embarrassed.

I was embarrassed about the way I acted yesterday morning. Hermione and George checked up on me. I told them I was fine. I lied.

I haven't faced Fred nor Dad. I wouldn't know what to say. Harry talked to me again this morning.

"You need to eat, really. I cant bring you food every time your hungry, Echo. Go downstairs. Say hi to Fred. Make up, already!" He told me. "That's too much work," I groaned and fell back on my bed.

"Come on, I'll lead you to the kitchen and after that, I'm gone." He said, getting up from my bed and pulling me up. I sighed and followed him out of my room.

We walked down the stairs. Once we were finally downstairs, he lead me to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water. I drank the water and by the time I turned around the talk to Harry, he was gone.

I rolled my eyes  and drank my water. I was putting the water back in the fridge. I opened it back and closed it.

"Hey,"

I quickly turned around at the voice. "Oh...hi." I said. "How are you?" Dad asked me. "I'm... fine?" I said back.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I was worried and I guess I was overthinking this boy thing." He said. "Its fine,"

He pulled me into a hug. We stood there, hugging for a while. "But hey, I dont want you hanging around this boy. Hes no good, believe me." Dad said, looking down at me. "Why?" I asked him. "Let's just say his family is known," Dad said before leaving the kitchen.

'His family is known'? What does that mean? I shurgged it off and went back to my room.

-

I was walking to the bathroom next to my room. I then bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" We both said in unsion. I looked up. He looked down.

"Fred,"

"Echo,"

"Sorry, were you going in?" He asked me. "N-no, it's fine, you can go." I said. "Pretty sure you got here first, so you can go." He said right after I did.

We both sighed, staying silent afterwards.

"I'm sorry." He finally said. "For what?" I asked. "You know for what. For acting like a dick last morning," he looked down at the floor a little.

"No, I'm sorry.."

"Can we stop ignoring each other now? I'm getting tired of it." He looked at me, hopefully. I smiled. "Yeah."

-

"Alright, now can you get the eggs, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked me as she mixed all the ingredients in her mixing bowl. She was cooking food for tonight as the dishes washed themselves.

Tonks was helping with some other things, like making her famous chicken soup whilst talking with Mrs. Weasley. I nodded and walked to the fridge. Someone was already there, unfortunately for me.

"Ron, I saw some cupcakes on the table if you want some of those," I told him as his head was  poking inside the fridge. He quickly shot his head up and and ran out the kitchen. "Thanks, Echo!" He called.

I smirked and got the eggs. I gave two to Mrs. Weasley and she thanked me. "Harry, Fred, George, can you start setting the table outside? Oh, and get Ron!" She called to them as they started to walk outside with all the plates, forkes and other stuff.

Mr. Weasley, Remus and Dad were setting an enchantment outside around the house in the backyard so the snow and coldness wouldn't effect us.

"Ginny, get the milk for me, will you? And Hermione, can you pass me some flour?" Mrs. Weasley asked them. The two girls got the things Mrs. Weasley needed and gave it to her.