44; Wrong

We got back to the hotel. "And where are you gonna sleep, Lee?" I asked him. "Anywhere but my room." He answered. "I CALL SLEEPING WITH ECHO!" Fred said. "That's not fucking fair!" George yelled.

"Is too, I called it first!" Fred smirked. "Fucking asshole." George muttered and glared at him. Fred stook out his tongue. "Hold on, I needa go get my tooth brush. George, come with me?" Lee asked.

"Why m — okay," he smirked and glanced at Fred. Fred gave him a dirty look and turned away. The two boys left the room. Fred skipped to the bathroom like a little girl.

I took this advantage and changed into some pajamas. I walked into the bathroom when I was done. "What're you doing?" I asked him. "Brushung my hair." He answered, staring at his reflection in the mirror as be continued to brush his red hair.

"With my hair brush?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "I gonna brush my own." I said. "Well too bad. I beat you to it." He grinned. "Wheres your hair brush?" I asked him. He shurgged. "Forgot it at Hogwarts." He told me.

I looked through his bag of stuff. I pulled out his comb. "What's this?" I asked. "What's what?" He asked, not looking at me. "This?"

He looked at me. He grabbed the comb and threw it away. I stared at him in disappointment and shook my head in disbelief. "It slipped." He said and continued to brush his hair.

"You should but your hair up in a pony tail." I told him. "You do it." He said. "Gladly." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my height. He dropped my hair brush.

I grabbed the hair tie on my wrist. I grabbed a handful of Fred's red hair and put it in a pony tail. It stuck up.

"There!" I smirked. He checked himself out in the mirror and flexed. "I look hot. But then again, I was already hot." He said, picked up my hairbrush from the floor and brushing his hair again.

"Tell me when you're done." I said and walked out the bathroom. I turned on the TV and sat on the twins bed. A movie was just starting. It was called The Sandlot.

I watched the first five minutes of it. Fred joined me. "He's cute." I said. "Who?" Fred asked. "Uhm...I forgot his name — Benny!" I said. "What?! Him?! He's ugly! And you're too old for him!"

"Not as a boyfriend, dumbass!" I said. "Oh...good..." Fred blushed. I giggled a little.

The door opened. George and Lee walked in. "Remember when that man at the carnival told you something about baseball, George?" I asked him. He nodded. "This movie is about it." I said.

"We'll watch it after," George said. "After what?" Fred asked. "After we go swimming, of course!" Lee said. "What?"

"Muggles have everything, Fred. Even a fucking indoor swimming pool." George said. "Sweet!"

No one did anything for a moment. I turned back to the movie and started to watch it again. "I didn't bring a swimming suit..." Fred broke the awkward silence. "Me neither..." George mumbled. "HA! I did, ya bitches!" Lee laughed and ran out the room.

"Why would we bring a swimming suit in the middle of the winter?" Fred asked. "For occasions like this, Freddie. Go look in my bag, I brought you two swimsuits." I told them.

They raced to my bag and dumped all my things on my bed. "Nice bra." Fred commented as he picked one out. "Put that down!" I shouted at him. He put in his pocket and continued to search my things.

"And I wonder where my bras go," I rolled my eyes. They got in their swimsuits, fighting about who got the 'better shorts'. Lee came back with his on, a towel wrapped around his chest.