51; 4 Turns Into 3

We met everyone outside. The six of them got into an argument about Ginny, Luna and Neville going with us.

I just stood there, frozen. "First of all, 'we' aren't doing anything if you're including yourself in that," Harry said.

"And second, Ron's the only one with a Broomstick that isn't being guarded by a security troll, so —"

"I've got a broom!" Ginny quickly cut him off. "Yeah, but you're not coming." Ron said angrily.

"Excuse me, but I care what happens to Sirius as much as you do!" Ginny snapped back.

"You're too —"

But before Harry could say anything, Ginny cut him off again.

"I'm three years older than you when you fought you-know-who over the Sorcerers Stone!

"And it's because of me Malfoy is stuck back in Umbridges office with giant flying bogeys attacking him —"

"Yeah, but —"

Harry got interrupted again, but it was Neville who spoke this time

"We're all in the D.A together, it was all about fighting you-know-who, wasn't it? And it's the first chance we've had to do something real. Or was it all iust. Set up?"

"No, of course it wasn't!" Harry quickly said. "Then we should come too. We want to help." Neville said.

"That's right." Luna smiled.

"We've spent about an hour arguing," I finally spoke up. Everyone looked at me.

"That's one hour of dad probably suffering." I said simply.

It seemed that Harry had made up his mind with that. He sighed angrily.

"Well, it doesn't matter anyways because we still dont know how to get there." He said.

"I thought we've already settled that? We're flying!" Luna said. "And how exactly?"

"Thestrals!" She chirped happily. "Of course!" Harry smiled and quickly turned around towards the woods.

"Fine. But how are we going to lure them?" Ron asked.

"Harry and Hermione are both covered in blood. Thestrals are attracted to blood." I said.

And sure enough, around six or seven Thestrals slowly stepped our way, sniffing Hermione and Harry.

"All right. Pick one and get on, then."

Harry, Neville, Luna and I got on with no problem. The harder part was getting Ron, Ginny and Hermione on.

Luna helped them. A few minutes later, we're all on the Thestrals.

Harry told them where to go. They didnt do anything for a while. But seconds later, they were flying up in the sky with us on them.

The cool air hit my face hard, my face dry from previous tears. I could see mountains and gullies below us.

The view was tremendous. But I'd rather be down in the ground knowing dad was okay.

I'd rather be anger, but happy at Fred and George for setting off fireworks in the castle.

It took a while for us to get to the Ministry, but not as long as I'd thought. The Thestrals stopped at some pavement. We got off.

"Over here, come on!" Harry led us to a telephone box. Ron put in a few numbers Harry ordered him to put in.

"Welcome to the Ministry Of Magic. Please state your name and business." A female voice said.

"Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Echo Black, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Lune Lovegood." Harry spoke quickly.