7; Hidden Room

I was eating lunch in the Great Hall. The twins came running full speed at me. I yelped as they crashed next to me.

"We..." George panted. "Found something." Fred finished as he also panted. "What is it?" I asked them.

"Well, George found it," Fred said. "We found it in our dorm-" George started.

"We were cleaning it but that's when George found something." Fred finished.

"Sweet, are you gonna show me?" I asked them. "Duh, why'd you think we ran over here," George said.

I got out of my seat and followed them to the common room.

We said the password and the fat lady let us in. We walked and went up to the boy's dormitory.

We entered their dorm. It was messy, as I expected. "Don't mind the mess," Fred said.

"Bloody hell, when was the last time you've cleaned this place?" I asked them.

"Er...we're not gonna talk about that," George said, making me snicker.

Clothes were all over the floor as a bunch of Gryffindor and Quidditch posters were covering the walls.

"Over here. I can't believe we've never known about this." Fred said.

We walked over to a bookshelf they had, which was also really messy.

George started to run his fingers on the book spines. "It should be around here...ah-ha! Found it!" He said.

He pushed on a red book and it made a click. The bookshelf then opened.

"Bloody hell!" I muttered as I saw it. "Right! When we opened it, we came running to you." George said.

"Let's go in!" I said. "I'm not going first," Fred said. "I'm not either," George said. They both looked over at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Come on, then," I said and entered it. They followed behind me. It was pitch black in here.

The only light that lit the small hall was the light of the dorm. The bookshelf then closed, making us scream a little.

"Open the door, George!" I said. He tried to turn the doorknob. "It's locked!" He said.

"I don't wanna die like this!" Fred said. "Me neither!" George cried.

"We aren't going to die!" I said. "Oh, thank Merlin for Echo! She's going to sacrifice herself for us!" Fred said.

"Huh?!" I asked. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank y-" George stopped jumping up and down when we heard a loud crash coming from far away.

"AHHH!" We screamed.

I pushed Fred back to the bookshelf as he pushed George.

"Open the door! Open the door!" I shouted.

"I CANT IT'S LOCKED!" George yelled back.

"AGH!" Fred shrieked.

"What the hell are we going to do now?!" I asked. We heard their dorm door open. We all exchanged looks.

We started to bang on the door loudly. "LEE!" We all yelled for him.

We heard Lee start singing a random song. I groaned and I pulled my hair.

"We're done for. Once he starts singing, he doesn't stop!" George said. "Don't panic! Don't panic!" Fred said.

"We're gonna die!" I said. "Don't say that! If you start to panic, then I start to panic!" Fred said.