A/N

Hiii!!! I literally haven't logged onto this account since last year, lol.

I just wanted to say that I love you all so so so much for all the love and support you're giving my story! My motivation to write new chapters has gone down the drain, but I've just finished reading all the comments, and you have no idea how happy I am!!

Yes, I read ALL the comments😭

It took a while, but it was totally worth it. And some of you guys are funny af😭😭😭

I still can't believe this story has almost 20k reads, which probably doesn't seem like a lot, but it is for me! I am beyond happy you guys have been enjoying the story!!

I'm sorry my grammar and spelling is bad. I wrote this story without re-reading for mistakes. I wanted to thank all the people who commented my errors. That way, I would've have to re-read this piece of cringey ass work and just fix it there and then.

I honestly have no idea how you guys like this. I wrote it when I had absolutely zero writing skills. Not only is it cringey af, but I find the story slow and going absolutely no where. Not to mention that is has no plot.

But anyways, if you guys like it, that's all that matters to me<3

I do have an idea for the rest of the story, but like I said before, my motivation completely drained. My Harry Potter phase came and went by, just like a lot of you.

I really do wish to continue writing chapters one day, when my writing is much better than it was before haha.

I'm sorry you had to go through all my horrific writing lol, and please remember to correct my errors in the comments, it would help so much!!

I have a bunch of different endings in my drafts for this story, which I hope to one day write and publish. But if you would like to read any if them, please DM me and I'll send you as many as you like:)

Again, thank you all soooooo much for reading, voting and commenting.

Before I leave from updating this story for another year or so (hopefully not), please remember that I love every single one of you<3