21; Secret

Winter break was just two weeks away. Jeremy has been acting weird with me. Hiding his last name, complimenting me, glaring at Fred whenever he stared at us. Glared was a better word. He kept ignoring his family whenever I asked him about them.

Fred's been more bitchy lately. Somedays hes nice, other days hes annoying and protective as fuck. He hates when I talk to Jeremy for some reason. He pushes me from him whenever we talk, making stupid excuses like 'George needs you', or 'Let's go get food'. George is the same. Not as protective, but he's suspicious with Jeremy as well.

He's asked me on dates recently, Jeremy, but the twins kept denying, making plans with me. He sounded like fun, but the twins didn't like him, at all. We've had two other DA meetings with Harry and everyone else. I've told Harry about the situation. He thinks the same as the twins. He tells me to stay away from him, and that he's up to no good. Ginny's the opposite. She likes Jeremy. Only because he's good looking, though. Otherwise, she's the same.

-

"Mums gonna let us. And dads gonna be happy to hear it." I heard Fred and George say as I entered their dorm. "What?" I asked them. They quickly shut up as they saw me walk in.

"Nothing!" They both said in unison. I frowned. "Stop keeping secrets from me!" I said. They both smirked. "It's not a secret. It's a surprise." George said. "What do you mean?" I asked them as I sat on Lee's bed. They were across on their owns beds. "Surprise." Fred said. I rolled my eyes.

"Jeremy asked me on another date," I told them. "NO!" They both said. "Erm...yeah, about that.. I already said yes." I told them. "Your not going." Fred said. "Why not?" I asked him. "Because I said so." "Your not my boyfriend." "And he's not either."

We glared at each other. "What happened to us? We used to be so close, now...not so much." George said. "Its that stupid Hills boy." Fred said. I scoffed. "Could you do better?" I muttered to myself. "If you let me, yes, I could." He said. I widened my eyes a little. George's mouth dropped.

"W-what?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Fred, you're with Angelina." I told him. He groaned. "Can you stop using that as an excuse?" He asked me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as I frowned. "Its means stop mentioning it." He said. "Why? Your supposed to be supporting her, not ignoring her." I said. He rolled his eyes. "If you were my boyfriend and you were doing that to me, I'd be mad at you." I said. "Too bad we're not dating." He said.

"Your-" "Dont fucking start, Black." He said. "I'm not the protective one here, am I, Weasley?" I asked. "Why are you like this?!" He asked. "Why am I like what?" I asked him. "So...irritating." he said. I let out a laugh. "Irritating?! That's what you think of me?!" I asked him. "Yeah, that's what I think of you!" He said. "I'm gonna go now...good luck." George said and ran out the dorm.

"At least I let you date Angelina! If I were like you, I'd make you break up with her!" I said. "Maybe you should make me break up with her!" Fred yelled back. "What the fuck?!" "What? You want me to be honest and open with you, there you go." He said. "Not that open!" "Yeah? Well too bad!"

"No wonder Angelina hates me! I'd hate myself as well if I were in her place!" I said. Fred scoffed. "You think that's why she hates you?!" He asked me. "Yeah," I said. "She hates you because your you." He said. "Meaning?" I asked. "You wouldn't understand." He said. "Than make me. Make me understand." I said.

We were both up, standing in front of each other, yelling back and forth. "I cant! You think I wouldn't if I could!?" He asked. "Yeah, I think you wouldn't!" I said. "Your so fucking stubborn, and for what?!" He asked. "I wanna know why your so fucking cold with Angelina. Just tell me! It's not that fucking hard!" I said. "Yes, it is!" He yelled. "No. Its not!" I said. "I can't tell you! I just can't! You'll hate me after, and I can't afford to lose you!" He said. "I would never hate you, Fred!" I said. "Yes, you will." He said. "No!"