2; Main Street

A/N: Again, I'm so sorry if you read the original chapter...but I fixed this one as well!

I gave the letter to Willow and sent her off. I shut the window, preventing the cool air from getting into my warm room, and walked over to my drawer.

I got out an oversized red shirt and slipped it on.

I then walked out to the bathroom next door and walked in. I got my toothbrush from its holder and held it up to the water that was running.

I put some toothpaste on it and started to brush my teeth.

I crossed my arms as I did this because it was a little chilly in here. One of the Weasley twins slid in the bathroom and leaned on the doorframe.

"Hey," he smirked. I nodded a little at him. "Echo, was it?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you. Fred Weasley." He held out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it with my free hand.

He got his toothbrush from the holder and put toothpaste on it. He then also started to brush his teeth.

I was dying to get out of the tiny bathroom. Since the bathroom was small, it sort of squeezed me and the boy together, making it more awkward than it already was.

It looked like he was a foot taller than me. I went up to around his shoulder, which was scary.

Once I finished, I quickly cleaned myself and started to leave. "Hopefully we'll get to know each other a bit better?" He asked as he also started to clean himself.

I bit my lips and turned around to face him again. "Yeah, hopefully." I nodded. "Great, well, goodnight." He smiled.

"Goodnight," I said back and left.

I walked back inside my room and shut the door closed, not wanting to bump into someone else.

It's not that I didn't like people, or him — he did look nice and cool — but it was my social anxiety that got in my way.

I fell on my bed and groaned louldy in my covers before getting in them and going to bed.

-

My alarm woke me up the next morning. Without opening my eyes, I reached my hand out and turned it off.

I turned to my side and slowly began to open my eyes. The brightness of the room filled me up.

Another week before going away to Hogwarts. That was the first fuck8ng thought that came to mind.

I didn't want to go, but dad says it's about time to get some fresh air and he wants me to socialize with people. He didn't want to keep me a secret anymore.

I got out of bed and put my slippers on. I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, this time, not getting caught.

Once I did that, I washed my face and walked back to my room.

I grabbed my glasses from my nightstand and put them on. I wore glasses, but I barely used them.

Why?

Because I look like a fucking nerd with them on.

I put on some socks and went downstairs for breakfast.

Everyone was already there, talking and messing around.

I sat down next to — if I reember correctly — Ron. He smirked at me and went back to talking to Harry.