45; Caught

She was definitely not over it.

-

I woke up to dark eyes glaring down at me. "Get up, Fred!" She said, seeming frustrated. "What?" I groaned. "GET. UP! I'm not telling you again!" She walked away from me.

I turned over to my side and fell back asleep. "FRED!" I heard someone shriek my name. "What?!"

"GET THE FUCK UP!"

"God, girls are so damn mean all the time." I muttered, but got off the couch. Echo was packing her things. George and Lee were having a pillow fight, giggling uncontrollably like ten year old girls.

"What's going on? We're not suppose to leave for another two days." I said, scratching my head with confusion.

"The trains coming early." Was all Echo said. "Why?" I asked. She ignored me and sprinted to the bathroom.

I looked at George and Lee. They shurgged and continued to hit each other. "She's not over it —"

"I can tell!"

I grabbed my backback and shoved all my belongings in it. I walked over to the bathroom. Echo was doing her makeup.

When she saw me walk in, she put her makeup away and grabbed her things from the bathroom, leaving before I could say anything.

Yeah, its totally mood swings. Shes not really mad at me. She's not like that...

"Fred hurry up! The trains leaving in ten minutes and we still need to get to the station!" Echo yelled. I grabbed my things and put them in my backpack.

The three of them were at the door waiting for me with their things, George and Lee making inappropriate jokes, Echo looking mad as hell.

We walked out the room and brought the ellbator down to the first floor. We ran down to get a tacki and got in.

"King Crosses, please." Echo said. The man nodded and began to drive. "Switch with me," George said. He was in between Echo and me. "What — no!"

He got on my lap and shoved me to sit next to Echo. I glared at him. He smirked and high-fived Lee, who was also grinning.

Echo had her chin rested on her hand as she stared at the window. We got to King Crosses, got off and ran inside.

I tripped over Echos shoe as we ran. "Fuck! I'm sorry!" I quickly said. She glared daggers into me and slipped her shoe on.

We ran through platform 9¾, finding the Hogwarts express about to leave on the other side.

We hurried on and quickly found a compartment before the train started to leave.

-

We got off the train. It was getting dark outside. "It feels nice to be back, doesn't it?" Echo asked. We all agreed. She was giving me the silent treatment the whole ride here, which was a nightmare.

We took a carriage back to Hogwarts. It was dinner time. We ran to the Gryffindor common room and changed into our robes before making our way to the Great Hall.

ECHO'S POV

"Echo!" I saw Harry waving at me. I ran towards him, collapsing into a hug when we met. "It felt like an eternity without you!" He said. "I missed you too."

I ruffed Ron's hair and hugged Hermione. It was nice to see their faces after a long week.

We sat across from them and ate dinner. "What's been happening?" I asked. "Umbridge has been happening." Ron replied.