50; Firworks And Exams

A/N: yes, I'm irresponsible, yes, I'm sorry for not posting last week.

I was shaking and my hands wouldn't stop sweating.

Today was the day.

We were going to take our O.W.Ls.

I've been studying for these exams for months now. This was going to cost my life if I failed.

I better not fail these.

I was pretty confident about most of the classes. Except for Potions. I was scared about potions.

Why? Because Snape doesn't like me very much. And I suck at potions either ways.

There was a good and bad side about getting into Potion N.E.W.Ts.

The good was that a lot of wizarding jobs have potions as a 'need to succeed'. And I wouldn't be seeing Snape for two years.

The bad would be I have to see Snape for my last two years.

I entered the Great Hall. I was going to be taking my first test of the day. Which was Charms.

Some Ministry people were there to test you. They had you enter rooms to take the tests.

The people held a clipboard and quills. They wrote down every little thing you did, which made me twice as anxious.

They called people by last names, alphabetical order. Meaning I was one of the first students to take the test.

The man testing was named Hudson River. Or something like that.

He had me preform easy charms first. Such as Alohomora.

He told me to use the floating charm — Wingadiam Liviosa — to make a glass cup float.

I successfully pulled the cup to the air and set it down without breaking anything.

It took around an hour and thirty minutes for me to finish. Next was Transfiguration.

I had to transfer a mouse into a goblet perfectly. I succeed that one as well.

The lady testing me asked me to do a few more things. I did those without a mistake.

I was now taking a break. I was sitting with Fred, George and Lee outside. We were eating lunch.

"How're the tests going?" George asked me. "Fine. I thought they were going to be harder." I told them.

"That's good," he said. "I bet you're going to get straight O's." Lee said.

"I doubt it. I'll probably fail potions miserably. I'm horrible!" I said.

"We all have weaknesses." Fred said. "What's yours then?" I asked him.

He thought for a while, then began to blush.  George and Lee smirked.

"Go on, we're waiting." George rose his eyebrows. "Firewisky." Fred said and took a drink from him cup.

"No, tell us the truth." Lee smiled mischievously. "What's yours, Lee?" Fred asked him.

Lee also blushed for a second and went silent.

Our mouths dropped. "You like someone, dont you?!" I gapped.

"No! Who on earth would I like?!" Lee protested. "I have no idea, but you do!" We all laughed.

"I don't like anyone!"

"Lair! Lair!" George sang loudly. Lee pushed him and blushed again. George laughed.