24; Rumor

"Your cheating!" I yelled at Fred, who was holding my arms back. "Who said you couldn't do this?" He laughed. "Cheater!" I said. He laughed again. I finally got out of his embrace and tackled him back onto the bed.

We playfighted for a while, both laughing. I was kicking him, but then he fell off the bed. I laughed at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down with him. "AH!" I fell onto his chest. He laughed harder.

We laughed for a while, but we continued to fight. He threw me over his shoulder, then back onto the bed. He jumped back on as well and threw me back over his shoulder, flipped me over and threw me, again, onto the bed. He was wheezing as I laughed.

I got on my knees as he did the same. "One-" "two-" "three!" We ran towards each other, trying to tackle one another. Our hands met as they also fought. We pushed each other, but were not able to push one another. He then let go of my hands and I fell on top of him as he fell backwards. I sat on his chest. "I win!" I said, throwing my arms up.

He grabbed my hands, intertwined them together and threw me back. I fell backwards like he did as he sat on me, holding my hands over my head. "You sure about that?" He asked with a smirk. "Fuck you." I stuck my tongue out. He chuckled.

The painting then opened. George came in with Lee. When Lee saw my dorm, his jaw dropped as he gasped. He looked around. "You never told me of this!" He said. "Secret." The twins said. "Hey, Lee!" I said to him as I shoved Fred off me. "Hey, Echo!" He said. "So this is where you two go everyday." He said. "Yep." George nodded. "What is it?" He asked us. "Its Echos dorm." Fred said.

Lee gasped again. "Really?!" He asked. I nodded. "It's amazing!" He said. "Thanks!" I said. "Wow!" He whispered as he kept looking around. "Anyways, last time I asked you this question, you were fighting and Echo was crying. So I'm going to ask it one more time, Karaoke?" He asked.

"Yeah!" We all said in unison. "Echo, what records do you have?" George asked me. "Every record you could ever imagine." I said. He smirked.

-

We sang a lot of songs played by The Weird Sisters, like Do the Hippogriff, Magic Works, and This Is The Night. I showed them plenty of muggle songs I owned, like Baby One More Time by Britney Spears, I Want It That Way, Wannabe by Spice Girls and You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette. They also loved bands like The Beatles, TLC, Backstreet Boys, and Nirvana.

We were mostly yelling at the top of our lungs, more than singing. We did get asked to quiet down, but we didn't listen. We were singing Conga by Gloria Estefan.

Fred was on my bed with my hairbrush in his hands, George on top of my desk with his wand, and Lee and me on my couch with water bottles.

We laughed and sang as we danced around. It was now around midnight, but we didnt care. "COME ON SHAKE YOUR BODY, BABY-" "DO THAT CONGA-" "I KNOW YOU CAN'T CONTROL-" "YOURSELF ANY LONGER!" Another knock at the door came. I jumped off the couch and slid to the door as the rest sang the song. I opened the door.

"Hi!" I smiled. "Hey, do you mind turning the music down?" The Gryffindor girl asked me. "We're trying to sleep." She said. "Sorry, but-" "Yeah! We do mind!" Lee shouted. "Yeah!" The twins said. "Sorry!" I said and closed the door again.

The music ended, making them whine. "These muggles songs are amazing, Echo!" George said. "Yeah, they really are!" Lee agreed. "Knew you'd like them." I grinned. "We need to do this more often." Fred said as he jumped off my bed. He started to brush his hair with my hairbrush.

"Anyways, it is getting late. You guys should get going to your dorm." I said. They groaned. "No! Why can't we have a sleepover?" George asked. "Because we have sleepovers practically everyday." I said as I started to pick up all the records on the wooden floor.